Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Skiing over Easter in chamonix

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Skiing over Easter in chamonix

hello!

I have just arrived in Geneva and I am planning to go skiing next weekend over Easter in Chamonix.

i dont know anyone here though I'm looking to make some friends and I am wondering if anyone would like to join me or meet for a drink one night? I am tryjng to do the trip inexpe solely and will be staying in the youth hostel there.

if you want to come/meet please send me a message!

:) rachel

The text you are quoting:

hello!

I have just arrived in Geneva and I am planning to go skiing next weekend over Easter in Chamonix.

i dont know anyone here though I'm looking to make some friends and I am wondering if anyone would like to join me or meet for a drink one night? I am tryjng to do the trip inexpe solely and will be staying in the youth hostel there.

if you want to come/meet please send me a message!

:) rachel

Rachel KatterlMar 28, 2015 @ 06:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1560 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Skiing over Easter in chamonix
Post 1

Hi Rachel

me and my friend are going to Chamonix for some snow shoe hike and snowboarding when possible. We are staying at an airbnb condo and would love to meet up :)

cheers

Hi Rachel

me and my friend are going to Chamonix for some snow shoe hike and snowboarding when possible. We are staying at an airbnb condo and would love to meet up :)

cheers

yang b, Mar 31, 2015 @ 08:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Skiing over Easter in chamonix
Post 2

Sounds great! I will be travelling to Charmonix as well before this year ends. I can't wait to spend my winter there and enjoy the snow :)

Sounds great! I will be travelling to Charmonix as well before this year ends. I can't wait to spend my winter there and enjoy the snow :)

Jayson Moore, Nov 22, 2015 @ 23:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1560 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form