Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Snowboard Equipment for sale

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Snowboard Equipment for sale

For sale

1 x Santa cruz snowboard - length 164, board 5 years old , excellent condition for a taller rider. Perfect in all conditions - price 100 chf.

1 x Rome Cheap Trick snowboard - length 160 : Great board , well used, wear and tear and stickers on top and bottom of board, ridden for 2 seasons and still a great all mountain board - price 120 chf

1x Rome 390 Bindings - size L (foot size 40.-45) : One of the best pair of bindings available to buy, cost over 350 chf new. This are well worn bindings with marks and scratches but still great ride. Can be mounted with any 3 or 4 hole system - price 60 chf

1 x O`Neill Green Mens snowboard jacket , size L / XL. worn 1 season , great condition , warm , waterproof with all features - price 70 chf.

1 x North Face Summit series all mountain jacket - 2 years old , great condition, fully wind, water proof - price 70 chf

Please contact me for any of the above - willing to listen to all offers and sell together for a better deal.

The text you are quoting:

For sale

1 x Santa cruz snowboard - length 164, board 5 years old , excellent condition for a taller rider. Perfect in all conditions - price 100 chf.

1 x Rome Cheap Trick snowboard - length 160 : Great board , well used, wear and tear and stickers on top and bottom of board, ridden for 2 seasons and still a great all mountain board - price 120 chf

1x Rome 390 Bindings - size L (foot size 40.-45) : One of the best pair of bindings available to buy, cost over 350 chf new. This are well worn bindings with marks and scratches but still great ride. Can be mounted with any 3 or 4 hole system - price 60 chf

1 x O`Neill Green Mens snowboard jacket , size L / XL. worn 1 season , great condition , warm , waterproof with all features - price 70 chf.

1 x North Face Summit series all mountain jacket - 2 years old , great condition, fully wind, water proof - price 70 chf

Please contact me for any of the above - willing to listen to all offers and sell together for a better deal.

neilmaccFeb 26, 2012 @ 14:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1641 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Snowboard Equipment for sale
Post 1

bindings 

bindings 

neilmacc, Feb 26, 2012 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello neilmacc,

I am intrested for your bindings, I live in Zurich, is it possible to sent them by post.? 

Do they lock well on the boot, board and are there suitable for a flat board too?

Thank you Vassilis

Hello neilmacc,

I am intrested for your bindings, I live in Zurich, is it possible to sent them by post.? 

Do they lock well on the boot, board and are there suitable for a flat board too?

Thank you Vassilis

vassilis g, Mar 8, 2012 @ 00:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hey there

sorry the bindings jacket and ROME board have now been sold.

thanks

n

hey there

sorry the bindings jacket and ROME board have now been sold.

thanks

n

neilmacc, Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form