Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Surf lake Geenva and surf trips!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Surf lake Geenva and surf trips!
Hey guys ! Are there any surfers in Geneva ?

You might be surprised in finding out that lake Leman is surfable. Sure, nothing to compare with Indo or Cape St. Francis, but there are about 20 surfable days per year on the lake, 5 of which are over 4 feet (storms). If you feel gittery 'cause you haven't surfed in a while and you want to paddle out on the lake or organize a surf trip to the south west of France, let me know !! Being landlocked doesn't mean you can't surf !

See ya ! :)
The text you are quoting:
Hey guys ! Are there any surfers in Geneva ?

You might be surprised in finding out that lake Leman is surfable. Sure, nothing to compare with Indo or Cape St. Francis, but there are about 20 surfable days per year on the lake, 5 of which are over 4 feet (storms). If you feel gittery 'cause you haven't surfed in a while and you want to paddle out on the lake or organize a surf trip to the south west of France, let me know !! Being landlocked doesn't mean you can't surf !

See ya ! :)

JovyApr 15, 2008 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Surf lake Geenva and surf trips!
Post 1
Doing wakesurf and kitesurf... though I never kitesurfed on the lake.
Doing wakesurf and kitesurf... though I never kitesurfed on the lake.
HalfMoon, Apr 15, 2008 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi Jovy

Surfing on Lake Geneva? Cool! Give me a shout the next time the 40-year storm hits!

On another sporty note, if there are any CRICKETERS in/around Geneva and netting already please get it touch.

Cheers

Hi Jovy

Surfing on Lake Geneva? Cool! Give me a shout the next time the 40-year storm hits!

On another sporty note, if there are any CRICKETERS in/around Geneva and netting already please get it touch.

Cheers
DANOSEAS, Apr 22, 2008 @ 17:35

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey. It's forbidden to kite in the "petit lac" but it seems that they're a starting spot starting the Vengerons towards lausanne. The other spot around is indeed in France, named Excennevex.

Have you been to Chancy. I live nearby and I thought that this artificial wave was now forbidden (SIG plant).

Hey. It's forbidden to kite in the "petit lac" but it seems that they're a starting spot starting the Vengerons towards lausanne. The other spot around is indeed in France, named Excennevex.

Have you been to Chancy. I live nearby and I thought that this artificial wave was now forbidden (SIG plant).
HalfMoon, Apr 24, 2008 @ 16:50

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1932 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form