Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Swiss Winter Sports

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss Winter Sports

I run a few web sites, amongst them http://www.swisswintersports.co.uk. I set it up some years ago as an expat in Switzerland looking to ski and needing tips on where to go and how to get there etc. Over the years I got to record all this information, and put it on the web site - there's also a facebook page and a blog.

I can't get to every resort every season, so I am looking for help from you to check a resort you have visited recently and let me know anything that can improve the listing. It's now the close season just about, and I am planning to change the look and feel for next season to make the site even more mobile-friendly and to update the content.

One thing I am particularly interested, if anyone has this, is drone flights over ski resorts and slopes. Another is information on good accessible off-piste areas - accessible doesn't necessarily mean lift-served, but it could mean partially lift-served with a bit of a hike.

The text you are quoting:

I run a few web sites, amongst them http://www.swisswintersports.co.uk. I set it up some years ago as an expat in Switzerland looking to ski and needing tips on where to go and how to get there etc. Over the years I got to record all this information, and put it on the web site - there's also a facebook page and a blog.

I can't get to every resort every season, so I am looking for help from you to check a resort you have visited recently and let me know anything that can improve the listing. It's now the close season just about, and I am planning to change the look and feel for next season to make the site even more mobile-friendly and to update the content.

One thing I am particularly interested, if anyone has this, is drone flights over ski resorts and slopes. Another is information on good accessible off-piste areas - accessible doesn't necessarily mean lift-served, but it could mean partially lift-served with a bit of a hike.

Nic OApr 29, 2017 @ 08:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1917 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1917 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form