Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Toddler Skiing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Toddler Skiing

I would love to take my toddler (22 months) to try skiing. It will be his first time so I am not sure how long he will last and I will be waiting for him at the lodge with my 6 month old.  Can anyone reccommend a resort with a ski school for him?

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

I would love to take my toddler (22 months) to try skiing. It will be his first time so I am not sure how long he will last and I will be waiting for him at the lodge with my 6 month old.  Can anyone reccommend a resort with a ski school for him?

Thank you!

Maggie LDec 19, 2014 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1400 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Toddler Skiing
Post 1

You want to spend just one day or have a little time for you and your kids in the mountains?

You want to spend just one day or have a little time for you and your kids in the mountains?

kaki a, Dec 27, 2014 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks so much for your reply Kaki. They are both still very young but would love to introduce the older one to the mountains and skiing. I think to start out we would like to go for one day even just to watch others and then the eldest can try for a half hour. Little by little :)

Thanks so much for your reply Kaki. They are both still very young but would love to introduce the older one to the mountains and skiing. I think to start out we would like to go for one day even just to watch others and then the eldest can try for a half hour. Little by little :)

Maggie L, Dec 28, 2014 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Him have you tried anything yet? First, we just took ours on these tie on cheap skis as they won't do much at less than 3. If they're happy to go a few meters toddling forward that's brilliant! No ski schools at that age! Probably not good for the child and a waste of money as they get bored very quick. 

Him have you tried anything yet? First, we just took ours on these tie on cheap skis as they won't do much at less than 3. If they're happy to go a few meters toddling forward that's brilliant! No ski schools at that age! Probably not good for the child and a waste of money as they get bored very quick. 

catalyna, Jan 11, 2015 @ 23:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1400 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form