Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Trying out indoor skiing in Dubai

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Trying out indoor skiing in Dubai

Hi there. I am going along with my friends to Dubai in January and guess what, there happened to have an indoor ski resort. I know that artificial snow park is not going to be as thrill and adventurous, but this will be a heck lot of fun. This indoor resort for snow in Dubai is "Ski Dubai". This will be an experience. Your say?

The text you are quoting:

Hi there. I am going along with my friends to Dubai in January and guess what, there happened to have an indoor ski resort. I know that artificial snow park is not going to be as thrill and adventurous, but this will be a heck lot of fun. This indoor resort for snow in Dubai is "Ski Dubai". This will be an experience. Your say?

Stacy ANov 16, 2017 @ 06:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1449 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Trying out indoor skiing in Dubai
Post 1

As you said, it will never be as good as the real ski experience in the mountains, but if i were you, i would go for it, try out something new. Whether it will amaze you or not, it will still be a quirky thing you did that you'll look back at positively in the futur. (plus they have penguins there, which can never be a bad thing)

Enjoy :)

As you said, it will never be as good as the real ski experience in the mountains, but if i were you, i would go for it, try out something new. Whether it will amaze you or not, it will still be a quirky thing you did that you'll look back at positively in the futur. (plus they have penguins there, which can never be a bad thing)

Enjoy :)

Aziz K, Dec 28, 2017 @ 01:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Trying out indoor skiing in Dubai
Post 2

It is actually good fun for a couple of hours. Everytime I visit Dubai, I go there. Nice break from shopping and eating Laughing

It is actually good fun for a couple of hours. Everytime I visit Dubai, I go there. Nice break from shopping and eating Laughing

Janet G, Dec 28, 2017 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1449 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form