Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Val Thornes transfers Sat 22 March

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Val Thornes transfers Sat 22 March

Hello my old friends in Geneve :)

We are arriving GVA Sat 15 March at 1825 and need to go to Val Thorens. Many transfer companies seem to be booked up :( There is a Altibus at 1915, but I am worried that only allows 50 mins to clear GVA on a Saturday. Feasible?

If not, does anyone have a car, and can give us a lift? What is in it for you? We have an apartment in Val Thorens where you can sleep on the sofa bed, we buy you dinner en route, we shower you with love and affection and you ski next day free because we buy you a one day ski pass :)

Or, can we crash on someones floor Saturday night!

Thanks

Barry & Julia

The text you are quoting:

Hello my old friends in Geneve :)

We are arriving GVA Sat 15 March at 1825 and need to go to Val Thorens. Many transfer companies seem to be booked up :( There is a Altibus at 1915, but I am worried that only allows 50 mins to clear GVA on a Saturday. Feasible?

If not, does anyone have a car, and can give us a lift? What is in it for you? We have an apartment in Val Thorens where you can sleep on the sofa bed, we buy you dinner en route, we shower you with love and affection and you ski next day free because we buy you a one day ski pass :)

Or, can we crash on someones floor Saturday night!

Thanks

Barry & Julia

SlogFesterMar 13, 2014 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1253 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1253 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form