Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Vallée Blanche

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Vallée Blanche

Hi!

Is there anybody interested doing this famous off-piste route? I was thinking about doing this with a guide, cost for one day is 315 euros for a group up to 4 persons including snow safety gear. 

I ski Telemark in good intermediate level, I have some experience skiing in various snow conditions and off-piste. What we could do, is find 4 people, share the costs and make this dream real! 

here is the link:

http://www.chamonixskiguide.com/contact_booking_chamonix_ski_guide

I have flexible hours in Geneva. Only exeption is between 19.3-26.3 when I am off. 

Cheers! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

Is there anybody interested doing this famous off-piste route? I was thinking about doing this with a guide, cost for one day is 315 euros for a group up to 4 persons including snow safety gear. 

I ski Telemark in good intermediate level, I have some experience skiing in various snow conditions and off-piste. What we could do, is find 4 people, share the costs and make this dream real! 

here is the link:

http://www.chamonixskiguide.com/contact_booking_chamonix_ski_guide

I have flexible hours in Geneva. Only exeption is between 19.3-26.3 when I am off. 

Cheers! 

Ville SMar 5, 2012 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Vallée Blanche
Post 1

Umm... In my opinion from countless of friends who have done it, it should be done in Jan/Feb, not towards the end of the skiing season! ...Good luck...  :o)   JT.

The text you are quoting:

Umm... In my opinion from countless of friends who have done it, it should be done in Jan/Feb, not towards the end of the skiing season! ...Good luck...  :o)   JT.

JulianT, Mar 5, 2012 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form