Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Vouchers for 2 ski lessons (2 hour each)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Vouchers for 2 ski lessons (2 hour each)

Hi! I have got two Buy Club vouchers for 2 private ski lessons with Schuss Ski school - it can be used in Champery, Les Crosets, Morgins, Champoissin, Avoriaz or Morzine any time until April 20. Each lesson is 2 hour each. You can use it yourself - to make it 4 hour lesson on the same day, or bring a friend and do it together. I took the lessons with this school and it was very good. Unfortunately I am traveling throughout March-April and will not be able to use these two remaining vouchers. I would sell them for 100 CHF (paid 120CHF), which would allow you to take two lessons worth 240 CHF. My phone is 079 603 64 35.

Victoria

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I have got two Buy Club vouchers for 2 private ski lessons with Schuss Ski school - it can be used in Champery, Les Crosets, Morgins, Champoissin, Avoriaz or Morzine any time until April 20. Each lesson is 2 hour each. You can use it yourself - to make it 4 hour lesson on the same day, or bring a friend and do it together. I took the lessons with this school and it was very good. Unfortunately I am traveling throughout March-April and will not be able to use these two remaining vouchers. I would sell them for 100 CHF (paid 120CHF), which would allow you to take two lessons worth 240 CHF. My phone is 079 603 64 35.

Victoria

Victoria SApr 1, 2012 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1306 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1306 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form