Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Week End Sky Accommodation in Chamonix - Suggestions?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Week End Sky Accommodation in Chamonix - Suggestions?

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good week end sky accommodation in Chamonix? Somewhere good location/value for money (Bed&Breakfast, Hotel, short term let, ...).

Thanks. Bye.
Luca

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good week end sky accommodation in Chamonix? Somewhere good location/value for money (Bed&Breakfast, Hotel, short term let, ...).

Thanks. Bye.
Luca

Luca CNov 14, 2012 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1141 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Week End Sky Accommodation in Chamonix - Suggestions?
Post 1

HI Hotel les Aiglons is great Value as you have passes to the spa included. I go there often for quick week ends. 

HI Hotel les Aiglons is great Value as you have passes to the spa included. I go there often for quick week ends. 

Rich78, Nov 14, 2012 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Luca, I saw you on another post. I have a chalet bed and breakfast in Chamonix. Send me your details/requirements and ill be happy to help. Here is a special we have at the moment.

Hi Luca, I saw you on another post. I have a chalet bed and breakfast in Chamonix. Send me your details/requirements and ill be happy to help. Here is a special we have at the moment.

Aaron Cooke, Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Our Cheeky Rates

3 Night “Cheeky long Weekend”  : Thursday, Friday, Saturday and late checkout Sunday. €207 for a twin/double room.

This gives you 3 full days riding the mountain! Plus Bed and breakfast in our 3 star Chalet and our Amazing, Comprehensive, Intensive, Stupendous Service.

4 Night “Cheeky Midweek Break” : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and a late checkout on Thursday. € 224 for a twin/double room

Our Cheeky Rates

3 Night “Cheeky long Weekend”  : Thursday, Friday, Saturday and late checkout Sunday. €207 for a twin/double room.

This gives you 3 full days riding the mountain! Plus Bed and breakfast in our 3 star Chalet and our Amazing, Comprehensive, Intensive, Stupendous Service.

4 Night “Cheeky Midweek Break” : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and a late checkout on Thursday. € 224 for a twin/double room

Aaron Cooke, Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1141 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form