Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Where are the best places to ski for end of March and Ester?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where are the best places to ski for end of March and Ester?

I call for the ski lovers and Ski Experts who are used to ski in Spring time: where would you for 30 March and for 1 or 2 other days somewhere between 6 April to 10 April?

I have my friend who is coming from Montreal to see me and he never went to the Alps and I never really skied in Spring here... So I was thinking about Verbier and Avoriaz, but surely there are may be others to suggest?

I would like to know also which Ski Resort would you say it is really worth it to stay overnight for the charm of it and the after-ski festivities?

In first place, I was thinking of staying one night in Verbier, then go to Avoriaz only to ski for the day and come back right after to Geneva. But after reading about it, it seems like staying a night in Avoriaz looks attractive too!

So I am open to any super ideas and suggestion, given the fact that I have a car and I am not looking to ski 2 days in a row. We want to sleep over for a night at one of the ski resort to relax and enjoy where it's the most charming place.

Looking forward to your feedback and experiences!!

The text you are quoting:

I call for the ski lovers and Ski Experts who are used to ski in Spring time: where would you for 30 March and for 1 or 2 other days somewhere between 6 April to 10 April?

I have my friend who is coming from Montreal to see me and he never went to the Alps and I never really skied in Spring here... So I was thinking about Verbier and Avoriaz, but surely there are may be others to suggest?

I would like to know also which Ski Resort would you say it is really worth it to stay overnight for the charm of it and the after-ski festivities?

In first place, I was thinking of staying one night in Verbier, then go to Avoriaz only to ski for the day and come back right after to Geneva. But after reading about it, it seems like staying a night in Avoriaz looks attractive too!

So I am open to any super ideas and suggestion, given the fact that I have a car and I am not looking to ski 2 days in a row. We want to sleep over for a night at one of the ski resort to relax and enjoy where it's the most charming place.

Looking forward to your feedback and experiences!!

Nadège GMar 18, 2015 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1354 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where are the best places to ski for end of March and Ester?
Post 1

Oups a typo in the subject: I mean *Easter*!!!

Oups a typo in the subject: I mean *Easter*!!!

Nadège G, Mar 18, 2015 @ 17:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Where are the best places to ski for end of March and Ester?
Post 2

Crans Montana is having a nice offer, 1 night staying at their hotels = 1 free ski pass

Crans Montana is having a nice offer, 1 night staying at their hotels = 1 free ski pass

Ali Baba, Mar 25, 2015 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1354 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form