Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Where to find ski wear and equipment?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to find ski wear and equipment?

Hey,

I am searching for ski wear (jacket, pants, goggles, gloves, helmet) and ski boots. Does anyone know a good place near Geneva to find such things? Also, if someone is interested in selling their old stuff (doesn't need to be fancy!), please contact me. I am size small and 160 cm. Boots size 23,5. I am delighted of any tips!

Cheers, Niina

The text you are quoting:

Hey,

I am searching for ski wear (jacket, pants, goggles, gloves, helmet) and ski boots. Does anyone know a good place near Geneva to find such things? Also, if someone is interested in selling their old stuff (doesn't need to be fancy!), please contact me. I am size small and 160 cm. Boots size 23,5. I am delighted of any tips!

Cheers, Niina

Niina HakkarainenFeb 28, 2012 @ 19:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1533 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where to find ski wear and equipment?
Post 1

If you want stuff that's not too costly and is more or less ok, go over the border and find the nearest Decathlon in France. The stuff is the cheapest you can find  and is ...ok, for a day on the slopes, recreational skiing.

If you wanna go to 3500m + or spend 2 or more days cross-country skiing and spending the nights in mountain huts - forget that equipment. 

But from what you asked I gather you have rather the day on the slopes and just having a little fun in mind ?

The text you are quoting:

If you want stuff that's not too costly and is more or less ok, go over the border and find the nearest Decathlon in France. The stuff is the cheapest you can find  and is ...ok, for a day on the slopes, recreational skiing.

If you wanna go to 3500m + or spend 2 or more days cross-country skiing and spending the nights in mountain huts - forget that equipment. 

But from what you asked I gather you have rather the day on the slopes and just having a little fun in mind ?

Dominik M, Feb 28, 2012 @ 19:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1533 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form