Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Where to ski considering rain forecast for weekend?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to ski considering rain forecast for weekend?

Hi there! I want to go snowboarding this weekend, but the weather forcasts predict it is going to rain in Les Contamines and Flaine, the resorts I usually go. Does anyone know a ski resort where there will be enough snow this weekend? Preferably close to Geneva where the busses from Gare Routiere go to since I dont have a car. 

Thanks in advance!

Vera

The text you are quoting:

Hi there! I want to go snowboarding this weekend, but the weather forcasts predict it is going to rain in Les Contamines and Flaine, the resorts I usually go. Does anyone know a ski resort where there will be enough snow this weekend? Preferably close to Geneva where the busses from Gare Routiere go to since I dont have a car. 

Thanks in advance!

Vera

Vera PadbergMar 20, 2013 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1161 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where to ski considering rain forecast for weekend?
Post 1

Staurday, you can go in Valais, this place is protected because there a special wind : The foehn. With this wind, you can not have a bad weahter. You can try to go in Verbier (expensive but nice and close to GE) or Vesonnaz (not expensive, but no realy close to GE). Bye

The text you are quoting:

Staurday, you can go in Valais, this place is protected because there a special wind : The foehn. With this wind, you can not have a bad weahter. You can try to go in Verbier (expensive but nice and close to GE) or Vesonnaz (not expensive, but no realy close to GE). Bye

Christophe B, Mar 20, 2013 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1161 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form