Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Who's Been Skiing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Who's Been Skiing
Anybody like to comment on the resorts so far, who's had an early start to the season?
The text you are quoting:
Anybody like to comment on the resorts so far, who's had an early start to the season?
britabroadNov 20, 2007 @ 13:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1881 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Who's Been Skiing
Post 1
Les Gets was excellent at the weekend, good snow and great conditions with not a cloud in the sky. Not many restaurants open though so difficult to get lunch!
Thanks
Simon
Les Gets was excellent at the weekend, good snow and great conditions with not a cloud in the sky. Not many restaurants open though so difficult to get lunch!
Thanks
Simon
simon1, Nov 20, 2007 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi Britabroad, I've been skiing last weekend in Schwartzsee (it's in fribourg), not bad actually, the station is not that big but there was almost a meter of snow and the weather was great...I mind to go next week end to Verbier...fingers crossed

Bye
Hi Britabroad, I've been skiing last weekend in Schwartzsee (it's in fribourg), not bad actually, the station is not that big but there was almost a meter of snow and the weather was great...I mind to go next week end to Verbier...fingers crossed

Bye
smanuelitos, Nov 22, 2007 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Went to Argentiere last Sat, there was only three slopes open but I didn't care as I was just happy to be skiing! Snow covergae was OK, and the facilities were open so all in not a bad trip!
Went to Argentiere last Sat, there was only three slopes open but I didn't care as I was just happy to be skiing! Snow covergae was OK, and the facilities were open so all in not a bad trip!
Andy700, Dec 4, 2007 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1881 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form