Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > how to rent a ski apartment?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
how to rent a ski apartment?

This is my last ski season in GVA and I want to book a place for the whole season.  Does anyone know how to rent an apartment near/on a ski resort across the border?  Any advice on how to proceed? 

Thanks,

Carlos

The text you are quoting:

This is my last ski season in GVA and I want to book a place for the whole season.  Does anyone know how to rent an apartment near/on a ski resort across the border?  Any advice on how to proceed? 

Thanks,

Carlos

Carlos NOct 18, 2010 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 2148 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: how to rent a ski apartment?
Post 1
This is a great one in Chamonix/Argentiere:
Oliver

Manager, Elevated Leisure
t: 00 33 (0)6 22 18 42 88
http://www.elevated-leisure.com/Chalet_La_Croix_Winter.html

This is a great one in Chamonix/Argentiere:
Oliver

Manager, Elevated Leisure
t: 00 33 (0)6 22 18 42 88
http://www.elevated-leisure.com/Chalet_La_Croix_Winter.html

rena, Oct 19, 2010 @ 08:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

You're cutting it a bit fine, but the best way to do it is to chose your area, then get in touch with all the immobiliers by email or phone in the resort and ask what seasonal rentals they have left.  They will usually get back to you very quickly and a decision can be made and reserve an apt until payment is made.  Its then half now and half when you get the key, around beginning of December.

Good luck, good skiing!

You're cutting it a bit fine, but the best way to do it is to chose your area, then get in touch with all the immobiliers by email or phone in the resort and ask what seasonal rentals they have left.  They will usually get back to you very quickly and a decision can be made and reserve an apt until payment is made.  Its then half now and half when you get the key, around beginning of December.

Good luck, good skiing!

royle, Oct 19, 2010 @ 09:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Renate - thank you for recommending me! :-) 

Carlos - none of my properties are available for a seasonal let but if you are interested in Chamonix I have a lot of accommodation networks to tap into. Just let me know your preferences (location, size etc.) incl. budget and I shall be able to find you something whilst avoiding the agents hopefully. Send to: [email protected]

Chamonix is really easy to get to from Geneva and it has some of the highest skiing in the Alps - we typically ski from the start of Dec right through to May.

Let me know if I can help!

Oliver

Renate - thank you for recommending me! :-) 

Carlos - none of my properties are available for a seasonal let but if you are interested in Chamonix I have a lot of accommodation networks to tap into. Just let me know your preferences (location, size etc.) incl. budget and I shall be able to find you something whilst avoiding the agents hopefully. Send to: [email protected]

Chamonix is really easy to get to from Geneva and it has some of the highest skiing in the Alps - we typically ski from the start of Dec right through to May.

Let me know if I can help!

Oliver

OliP333, Oct 20, 2010 @ 10:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

you should try:

http://seasonalaccommodation.com/

it has a rapidly diminishing selection... various diff resorts.

you should try:

http://seasonalaccommodation.com/

it has a rapidly diminishing selection... various diff resorts.

Feehary, Nov 11, 2010 @ 09:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Please check out www.season-rentals.com for Verbier Val de Bagnes accommodation - also less than one hour from Argentiere and Italian resorts

Please check out www.season-rentals.com for Verbier Val de Bagnes accommodation - also less than one hour from Argentiere and Italian resorts

John Bristow, Nov 17, 2010 @ 15:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Carlos - how about my apartment, We have a ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in the ski resort of Les Carroz in Grand Massif. Les Carroz has extensive ski links with Flaine, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt fer a Cheval which make up the Grand Massif ski area. A new 8 person telecabin was installed in 2004/5 in place of the old chair lift, making very easy and comfortable access onto the Grand Massif range with 265km of piste.

We are looking to rent it for the complete season (December 2012 – April 2013) The price for the season is €7000. It has all you need, off road parking, locker room, washing machine etc. For more details and photos see our website: http://www.lescarrozathena.moonfruit.com/
Contact: Teresa at [email protected] or Telephone: 0035386125670

Carlos - how about my apartment, We have a ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in the ski resort of Les Carroz in Grand Massif. Les Carroz has extensive ski links with Flaine, Samoens, Morillon and Sixt fer a Cheval which make up the Grand Massif ski area. A new 8 person telecabin was installed in 2004/5 in place of the old chair lift, making very easy and comfortable access onto the Grand Massif range with 265km of piste.

We are looking to rent it for the complete season (December 2012 – April 2013) The price for the season is €7000. It has all you need, off road parking, locker room, washing machine etc. For more details and photos see our website: http://www.lescarrozathena.moonfruit.com/
Contact: Teresa at [email protected] or Telephone: 0035386125670

Teresa Smyth, Oct 9, 2012 @ 11:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Oliver,

we just arrived in Geneva and have friends coming over NEW Year.

We are looking for a small apartment for 4 adults and 2 kids from the 30th of Dec.   -2 th of Jan.! I know, worse time and very challening still to find something, but maybe you know a place or where we could look at. Thanks.

Sven

Oliver,

We are looking for a small apartment for 4 adults and 2 kids from the 30th of Dec.   -2 th of Jan.! I know, worse time and very challening still to find something, but maybe you know a place or where we could look at. Thanks.

Sven

Sven Sauer, Oct 28, 2012 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Rena,

Sven

Rena,

Sven

Sven Sauer, Oct 28, 2012 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Royle,

Sven

Royle,

Sven

Sven Sauer, Oct 28, 2012 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Teresa,,

Sven

Teresa,,

Sven

Sven Sauer, Oct 28, 2012 @ 10:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 2148 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form