Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > looking for 1-2 more people to join chalet in Chamonix

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for 1-2 more people to join chalet in Chamonix

Dear people of glocals!

Do you like spending the winter season skiing/snowboarding instead of in Geneva? Do you enjoy the apres ski/mountain scene? Then you might be the person we're looking for. 

Myself and a diverse group of young Geneva professional are renting a 11 person chalet in Chamonix. We already have 5 guys and 4 girls in the chalet and we are looking for 1-2 girls to balance out the ratio.

The chalet has 5 bedrooms (1 triple and 4 double rooms) and includes a hammam, steam bath etc....ya, it's just awesome!

Price is 2500 euros + deposit for 4 months (dec 1-april 1) and can be paid in 2 installments. 

This will be our 3rd winter in a row renting a chalet and we would not spend our winter any other way. Here's a short video with highlights from last year's chalet:

http://vimeo.com/67999394

Need i say more?

Ideal candidate should be female (can't stress this enough), speaks english, between the ages of 22-35, fun and relatively social.

Send me a private message or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested!

The text you are quoting:

Dear people of glocals!

Do you like spending the winter season skiing/snowboarding instead of in Geneva? Do you enjoy the apres ski/mountain scene? Then you might be the person we're looking for. 

Myself and a diverse group of young Geneva professional are renting a 11 person chalet in Chamonix. We already have 5 guys and 4 girls in the chalet and we are looking for 1-2 girls to balance out the ratio.

The chalet has 5 bedrooms (1 triple and 4 double rooms) and includes a hammam, steam bath etc....ya, it's just awesome!

Price is 2500 euros + deposit for 4 months (dec 1-april 1) and can be paid in 2 installments. 

This will be our 3rd winter in a row renting a chalet and we would not spend our winter any other way. Here's a short video with highlights from last year's chalet:

http://vimeo.com/67999394

Need i say more?

Ideal candidate should be female (can't stress this enough), speaks english, between the ages of 22-35, fun and relatively social.

Send me a private message or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested!

Benjamin UngvariNov 6, 2013 @ 23:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1709 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: looking for 1-2 more people to join chalet in Chamonix
Post 1

Also, we are looking for chalet mates for the full season and not to rent it out to different people each week... I've been getting a few requests like this, so i hope this clarifies Laughing

Also, we are looking for chalet mates for the full season and not to rent it out to different people each week... I've been getting a few requests like this, so i hope this clarifies Laughing

Benjamin Ungvari, Nov 8, 2013 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: looking for 1-2 more people to join chalet in Chamonix
Post 2

I am in the video and I approve of this chalet! Hah!

I am in the video and I approve of this chalet! Hah!

David V, Nov 8, 2013 @ 21:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1709 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form