Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > looking for some partners for a one week trek in august

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for some partners for a one week trek in august

My name is Jean-Philippe. I'm from France, amd i am 44. I’m an easy-going, with a good sense of humour. I have a longe exeprience in trekking.

I have one week free (18th augut to 24th) to trek and I am used to walk alone. But my wife is not ok anymore that i trek alone.

I'm looking for some partners for that period.The idea will be to trek around the ruan summit

A great week on a quiet trail. The Ruan summit, located north-ouest of the Chamonix valley (further north of the Emosson dam), is barely known. The trail that goes around is yet splendid. Going through massif of different geology, it offers a variety of landscapes :

limestone pavements of the combe aux Puaires pass,
    limestone cliffs of the Ruan or Tenneverge mountains,
    massive and verticals pics of the Mont-Blanc,
    eroded summits of the Aiguilles-Rouges…

a kind of tour du mont-blanc, but without the crowd.

my vision of a trek is: No stress, autonomy (backpack around 10kg), diner and night in normal huts.

The text you are quoting:

My name is Jean-Philippe. I'm from France, amd i am 44. I’m an easy-going, with a good sense of humour. I have a longe exeprience in trekking.

I have one week free (18th augut to 24th) to trek and I am used to walk alone. But my wife is not ok anymore that i trek alone.

I'm looking for some partners for that period.The idea will be to trek around the ruan summit

A great week on a quiet trail. The Ruan summit, located north-ouest of the Chamonix valley (further north of the Emosson dam), is barely known. The trail that goes around is yet splendid. Going through massif of different geology, it offers a variety of landscapes :

limestone pavements of the combe aux Puaires pass,
    limestone cliffs of the Ruan or Tenneverge mountains,
    massive and verticals pics of the Mont-Blanc,
    eroded summits of the Aiguilles-Rouges…

a kind of tour du mont-blanc, but without the crowd.

my vision of a trek is: No stress, autonomy (backpack around 10kg), diner and night in normal huts.

Jeanphi BJul 18, 2013 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1306 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1306 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form