Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > snowboard length calculator for all heights, weights and abilities

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
snowboard length calculator for all heights, weights and abilities
I was going to post a question about tips of buying a snowboard. Then I found this website which helps you to find proper snowboard by entering your height, weight and your ability..They will tell you automatically the length of the board you need. I was suggested by this snowboard calculator to take a 152cm as a free rider(between improver and intermediate) however I have been riding a 167cm board and have had a lot of fun (including falling all over):hehe:.

I was suspecting that my board was too big for me since I got it from my colleague who is 6.2 and is an experienced boarder. I have also found other people's snowboards much lighter and smaller then mine.

This site is neat...if you are checking out to get a board for next season.... http://www.snowboardlengthcalculator.com/ 

So, my question now is, where can I get a secondhand board around 152-155cm...what else should I consider when choosing a new board...I found some boards are very flexible....some are more firm... Any tips? Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
I was going to post a question about tips of buying a snowboard. Then I found this website which helps you to find proper snowboard by entering your height, weight and your ability..They will tell you automatically the length of the board you need. I was suggested by this snowboard calculator to take a 152cm as a free rider(between improver and intermediate) however I have been riding a 167cm board and have had a lot of fun (including falling all over):hehe:.

I was suspecting that my board was too big for me since I got it from my colleague who is 6.2 and is an experienced boarder. I have also found other people's snowboards much lighter and smaller then mine.

This site is neat...if you are checking out to get a board for next season.... http://www.snowboardlengthcalculator.com/ 

So, my question now is, where can I get a secondhand board around 152-155cm...what else should I consider when choosing a new board...I found some boards are very flexible....some are more firm... Any tips? Thanks!

wayneMar 3, 2008 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 5356 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 5356 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form