Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Are you looking for affordable German classes?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Are you looking for affordable German classes?

I am a German native speaker with a university degree in linguistics and four years of experience in teaching German and English to adults. My classes are structured around your individual needs so you can progress more quickly and concentrate on the aspects that are of importance to you instead of adjusting to the pace of a larger group. Because you are the only student, you are guaranteed individual attention. I can provide you with the necessary guidance and material to achieve your optimal learning experience, having fun all along.

We will focus on reading, listening, speaking, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Moreover, we will incorporate music and literature. In the beginning, explanations can be given in English.

Classes are held in the Basel area. For a small extra charge, I can come to your home.

Prices per lecture (90 minutes):
Up to 12 lessons: CHF 89,-
12 lessons and more: CHF 79,-

In addition, I offer intensive courses. Those are tailored to learners from all levels who want to progress quickly or who have to prepare for an exam. 

Prices for intensive courses:
One week (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 375,- (only CHF 75,- per lesson)
Two weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 690,- (only CHF 69,- per lesson)
Three weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 975,- (only CHF 65,- per lesson)
Four weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 1180,- (only CHF 59,- per lesson)

Please inquire by email. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

I am a German native speaker with a university degree in linguistics and four years of experience in teaching German and English to adults. My classes are structured around your individual needs so you can progress more quickly and concentrate on the aspects that are of importance to you instead of adjusting to the pace of a larger group. Because you are the only student, you are guaranteed individual attention. I can provide you with the necessary guidance and material to achieve your optimal learning experience, having fun all along.

We will focus on reading, listening, speaking, writing, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Moreover, we will incorporate music and literature. In the beginning, explanations can be given in English.

Classes are held in the Basel area. For a small extra charge, I can come to your home.

Prices per lecture (90 minutes):
Up to 12 lessons: CHF 89,-
12 lessons and more: CHF 79,-

In addition, I offer intensive courses. Those are tailored to learners from all levels who want to progress quickly or who have to prepare for an exam. 

Prices for intensive courses:
One week (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 375,- (only CHF 75,- per lesson)
Two weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 690,- (only CHF 69,- per lesson)
Three weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 975,- (only CHF 65,- per lesson)
Four weeks (90 minute lesson each morning from Monday to Friday): CHF 1180,- (only CHF 59,- per lesson)

Please inquire by email. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

Mana DNov 21, 2018 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1419 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1419 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form