Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Babysitting in Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Babysitting in Basel

I am the owner of Joanna's Babysitter Service and I am looking for reliable, responsible and friendly mates who likes to join an experienced team of baby-sitters. To get an idea of what I am writing about, just have a look at our website on www.joannasbabysitterservice.ch.

Please let me know if you have any interest and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Kind regards,

Jonna Gabriel

The text you are quoting:

I am the owner of Joanna's Babysitter Service and I am looking for reliable, responsible and friendly mates who likes to join an experienced team of baby-sitters. To get an idea of what I am writing about, just have a look at our website on www.joannasbabysitterservice.ch.

Please let me know if you have any interest and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Kind regards,

Jonna Gabriel

Joanna GabrielMay 5, 2012 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2598 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Babysitting in Basel
Post 1

Hi Jonna,

I would like to ask if this advertisement still available,My name is Gena

I am from Philippines living here in Basel married to a swiss, I had a B permit that allowed to work. I am 28 years old and i am very interested to work as babysitter or nanny. Sometimes i am doing some part time nannyjob here in basel but just occasionally and I am looking for a regular job to do. If u have some question regarding about my experience and CV just email me and will response you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gena

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jonna,

I would like to ask if this advertisement still available,My name is Gena

I am from Philippines living here in Basel married to a swiss, I had a B permit that allowed to work. I am 28 years old and i am very interested to work as babysitter or nanny. Sometimes i am doing some part time nannyjob here in basel but just occasionally and I am looking for a regular job to do. If u have some question regarding about my experience and CV just email me and will response you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Gena

Gena Bösch, Jul 28, 2013 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2598 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form