Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Basel hotel or Apartment-Hotel recommendations?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Basel hotel or Apartment-Hotel recommendations?

Hi there, I'm thinking about coming up to Basel the 17-19 June for Art Basel.  It'll be a group of 5 of us--two couples and a small baby.  Anybody have a recommendation for a reasonably priced hotel, or perhaps even better, and apartment-hotel that we'd be able to rent?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, I'm thinking about coming up to Basel the 17-19 June for Art Basel.  It'll be a group of 5 of us--two couples and a small baby.  Anybody have a recommendation for a reasonably priced hotel, or perhaps even better, and apartment-hotel that we'd be able to rent?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  thanks!

selectaMay 18, 2011 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1682 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Basel hotel or Apartment-Hotel recommendations?
Post 1

its likely to be very busy so check availability first.  perfect location and cheap

www.easyhotel.com

or the hotel alexandra which is bigger and nicer, next door to easy hotel and both oposite art basel, the later being probably more expensive.

As I said good luck with availability.

its likely to be very busy so check availability first.  perfect location and cheap

www.easyhotel.com

or the hotel alexandra which is bigger and nicer, next door to easy hotel and both oposite art basel, the later being probably more expensive.

As I said good luck with availability.

peaky, May 18, 2011 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Basel hotel or Apartment-Hotel recommendations?
Post 2

on the french side bur very near to the border of Basel (walking distance and/or bus)

http://www.citea.com/en/apparthotels/st-louis-bale

not as comfortable a  swiss hotel but much cheaper!!!

if you come with the car, parking is included and free of charge (and by the wy internet as well)

on the french side bur very near to the border of Basel (walking distance and/or bus)

http://www.citea.com/en/apparthotels/st-louis-bale

not as comfortable a  swiss hotel but much cheaper!!!

if you come with the car, parking is included and free of charge (and by the wy internet as well)

Cynthia_BE, May 18, 2011 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1682 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form