Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Bouldering

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bouldering

Hey there, I would like to try bouldering anyone that knows and can teach/join?

Adriana

The text you are quoting:

Hey there, I would like to try bouldering anyone that knows and can teach/join?

Adriana

Adriana HernandezFeb 11, 2013 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1773 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bouldering
Post 1

Hi Adiana , i usually do dome bouldering /climbing once a K7 behind Sbb , let me know if you would like to join, i am usually climbing 6b/6c

cheers !

Luca

Hi Adiana , i usually do dome bouldering /climbing once a K7 behind Sbb , let me know if you would like to join, i am usually climbing 6b/6c

cheers !

Luca

Luca P, Feb 18, 2013 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

sorry ... was I usually do some climbing / bouldering once a week.

cheers

Luca

sorry ... was I usually do some climbing / bouldering once a week.

cheers

Luca

Luca P, Feb 18, 2013 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Adriana : should you come south west of switzerland and willing to try ICE CLIMBING Level I - Feb 23rd or March 3rd, there will be a private course done by well-known guides (Chamonix region) These one-day ice climbing introductory courses teach you the basics of ice climbing, on climbs that are suitable at a beginner's level. Only two participants per guide, to ensure you learn and master the techniques involved. These are not group lessons with 5 or 6 people, but individual learning sessions where you will be guided by internationally recognized ice climbing experts. You will be exposed to

- how to recognize and interpret the ways ice forms and judge its strength and stability
- how to properly plan an ice climb, with appropriate gear and harness preparation
- to use crampons, ice tools and the various protection equipment
- insight into the best choices when faced with having to 'bail' off a climb and how to do so safely
- how to use various techniques of belaying and rappelling, appropriate to the particular climb and situation
- how to approach and plan climbs safely, and how to avoid unsafe ice conditions
- differences in equipment, and the idiosyncrasies of various tools
- professional methods of anchor placement and ice protection

Find out more from www.guidesource.com. All security equipment provided free. If interested call +33 450 34 9528 in France

Hi Adriana : should you come south west of switzerland and willing to try ICE CLIMBING Level I - Feb 23rd or March 3rd, there will be a private course done by well-known guides (Chamonix region) These one-day ice climbing introductory courses teach you the basics of ice climbing, on climbs that are suitable at a beginner's level. Only two participants per guide, to ensure you learn and master the techniques involved. These are not group lessons with 5 or 6 people, but individual learning sessions where you will be guided by internationally recognized ice climbing experts. You will be exposed to

- how to recognize and interpret the ways ice forms and judge its strength and stability
- how to properly plan an ice climb, with appropriate gear and harness preparation
- to use crampons, ice tools and the various protection equipment
- insight into the best choices when faced with having to 'bail' off a climb and how to do so safely
- how to use various techniques of belaying and rappelling, appropriate to the particular climb and situation
- how to approach and plan climbs safely, and how to avoid unsafe ice conditions
- differences in equipment, and the idiosyncrasies of various tools
- professional methods of anchor placement and ice protection

Find out more from www.guidesource.com. All security equipment provided free. If interested call +33 450 34 9528 in France

Milord, Feb 19, 2013 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1773 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form