Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Cleaner/household help needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cleaner/household help needed

Hello,

I am looking for a household help: mainly ironing with some cleaning. Can someone recommend a reliable person? Once per week or once in two weeks for a couple of hours.

Any clue what are the rates per hour? I was thinking about 20 CHF.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am looking for a household help: mainly ironing with some cleaning. Can someone recommend a reliable person? Once per week or once in two weeks for a couple of hours.

Any clue what are the rates per hour? I was thinking about 20 CHF.

Thanks!

anamuJun 26, 2012 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1808 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cleaner/household help needed
Post 1

Hi,

I guess you already found your somebody, but still I would love to recomend jacando.com to you. It is a marketplace where you will be able to find a relible person for the money that you are ready to pay. In my case it took less than 2 days, and I still use it over and over again for the little tasks I need.

I hope it would help,

Lidia

Hi,

I guess you already found your somebody, but still I would love to recomend jacando.com to you. It is a marketplace where you will be able to find a relible person for the money that you are ready to pay. In my case it took less than 2 days, and I still use it over and over again for the little tasks I need.

I hope it would help,

Lidia

Lidia J, Oct 21, 2013 @ 16:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Cleaner/household help needed
Post 2

Hello Family ! :)

My name is Monika, i am 21, i am an aupair, and have experiences with ironing and general help in different households. If you still need some help, i am free on friidays, just let me know, and we can try to be in touch :) i live on kleinhuningen.

Greetings, Monika. :)

Hello Family ! :)

My name is Monika, i am 21, i am an aupair, and have experiences with ironing and general help in different households. If you still need some help, i am free on friidays, just let me know, and we can try to be in touch :) i live on kleinhuningen.

Greetings, Monika. :)

Monika T, Feb 1, 2014 @ 19:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1808 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form