Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Curry evening

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Curry evening
Hi again. A month ago I catered for 90 people at a birthday party.
I served 2 types of curry (chicken & Vegetarian) with this I had an enormous amount of pappadums, pickles, raita and basmati rice and lots of other condiments. It was a big success, people loved it. Now my question is! If I where to organize a curry evening at around CHF.35:-person and wine and beer offered a relative cheep price would there be any interest? I am just trying to get a feel and if the responce is good I will organize an evening here in basel.
Nils
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Groan Thanks
The text you are quoting:
Hi again. A month ago I catered for 90 people at a birthday party.
I served 2 types of curry (chicken & Vegetarian) with this I had an enormous amount of pappadums, pickles, raita and basmati rice and lots of other condiments. It was a big success, people loved it. Now my question is! If I where to organize a curry evening at around CHF.35:-person and wine and beer offered a relative cheep price would there be any interest? I am just trying to get a feel and if the responce is good I will organize an evening here in basel.
Nils
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Groan Thanks
Nils MannerstedtNov 4, 2011 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1607 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form