Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Free Foot-Analysis - Experience a way to handle pain or stress and learn to be well

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free Foot-Analysis - Experience a way to handle pain or stress and learn to be well

Are you curious, what your feed can say about you and your body? And do you want to be inspired by experiencing a new kind of bodywork?

I am a student of the Grinberg Method and I give free sessions used for my training exercises and offer a way to “learn with and through the body”, e.g.

To handle pain or other physical limitations 
To reduce stress and stop “being busy in the head” 
To stop routines and unpleasant patterns
To increase your level of energy to gain more motivation and creativity for your plans
To create more clarity.

If you are interested write an email to [email protected] or call/SMS 078 831 05 33.

The text you are quoting:

Are you curious, what your feed can say about you and your body? And do you want to be inspired by experiencing a new kind of bodywork?

I am a student of the Grinberg Method and I give free sessions used for my training exercises and offer a way to “learn with and through the body”, e.g.

To handle pain or other physical limitations 
To reduce stress and stop “being busy in the head” 
To stop routines and unpleasant patterns
To increase your level of energy to gain more motivation and creativity for your plans
To create more clarity.

If you are interested write an email to [email protected] or call/SMS 078 831 05 33.

Romy DaedelowMar 3, 2013 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1559 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1559 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form