Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Glocals Comedy Group in Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Glocals Comedy Group in Basel

Hi,

Given that there are several comedy nights coming up over the following months in Basel. Would anyone local like to start a Glocals Comedy Group in that region? All you'd need to do is post the event on Glocals and let the promoter know who'll be coming to claim a concessionary rate. The ones in Geneva and Lausanne seems to be doing really well. 

The International Comedy Club, which promotes English speaking comedy acts in Switzerland usually gets comedians over for 4 days where they play four gigs, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich and Basel. Most of these comedians are well known in the respective countries and also on the comedy circuit so I think it's be a shame for anyone to miss out on seeing them just because no group exists in your city. 

If anyone wants to do this then pm me and I'll put you in touch with the manager of the ICC.

Thanks,

Rich

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Given that there are several comedy nights coming up over the following months in Basel. Would anyone local like to start a Glocals Comedy Group in that region? All you'd need to do is post the event on Glocals and let the promoter know who'll be coming to claim a concessionary rate. The ones in Geneva and Lausanne seems to be doing really well. 

The International Comedy Club, which promotes English speaking comedy acts in Switzerland usually gets comedians over for 4 days where they play four gigs, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich and Basel. Most of these comedians are well known in the respective countries and also on the comedy circuit so I think it's be a shame for anyone to miss out on seeing them just because no group exists in your city. 

If anyone wants to do this then pm me and I'll put you in touch with the manager of the ICC.

Thanks,

Rich

RichDec 1, 2013 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1376 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1376 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form