Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Hello dog lovers!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello dog lovers!

Hi there

I'm Swiss who has lived in England for 10 years. Now that I am back in Switzerland (and out of the big town of London) I am planning on getting a dog. It's most likely going to be a mixed breed puppy (like Goldie plus something else). I am a big fan of big dogs that are gentle, calm and affectionate (Golden Retrievers, Berner Sennen, Newfoundlander, Landseer etc). That said, if you have a dog he or she does not need to meet MY preferences.

If you have a dog or just love being around dogs or if you like walks and are not afraid of dogs, give me a shout and we can meet up for walks in and around Basel.

Nora

The text you are quoting:

Hi there

I'm Swiss who has lived in England for 10 years. Now that I am back in Switzerland (and out of the big town of London) I am planning on getting a dog. It's most likely going to be a mixed breed puppy (like Goldie plus something else). I am a big fan of big dogs that are gentle, calm and affectionate (Golden Retrievers, Berner Sennen, Newfoundlander, Landseer etc). That said, if you have a dog he or she does not need to meet MY preferences.

If you have a dog or just love being around dogs or if you like walks and are not afraid of dogs, give me a shout and we can meet up for walks in and around Basel.

Nora

noraAug 3, 2011 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1557 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form