Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Kiwi coming to Basel, via Milan

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Kiwi coming to Basel, via Milan

Hi everyone, this is Steph, a kiwi girl relocating to Basel after 2 years in Milan and many years in New Zealand. I arrive in mid-March, start new job 2nd April (conveniently and narrowly missing April Foll's day). I have a million questions but will do a bit of surfing b4 boring you all half to death...but I will be looking for an apartment, so anyone who knows of anything coming up please let me know - i have several websites 4 now, but if you know someone who knows someone...you get the idea.

However, burning question..i have a logistocal problem getting my bicycle (and maybe a box of stuff) from Milan to Basel, is anyone driving up in next 5 weeks that may be able to assist on this? i would be forever grateful - i do wine and can cook, can be a running and/or cycling buddy  :) cheers, steph

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, this is Steph, a kiwi girl relocating to Basel after 2 years in Milan and many years in New Zealand. I arrive in mid-March, start new job 2nd April (conveniently and narrowly missing April Foll's day). I have a million questions but will do a bit of surfing b4 boring you all half to death...but I will be looking for an apartment, so anyone who knows of anything coming up please let me know - i have several websites 4 now, but if you know someone who knows someone...you get the idea.

However, burning question..i have a logistocal problem getting my bicycle (and maybe a box of stuff) from Milan to Basel, is anyone driving up in next 5 weeks that may be able to assist on this? i would be forever grateful - i do wine and can cook, can be a running and/or cycling buddy  :) cheers, steph

stephanie BFeb 10, 2012 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1710 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Kiwi coming to Basel, via Milan
Post 1

Hi Steph

Unfortunately, I cannot help you by your logistic situation.

But here is another (?) link for apartments:http://www.immobilien.bs.ch. They manage the apartments from the canton Basel-Stadt.

Cheers, Michael 

Hi Steph

Unfortunately, I cannot help you by your logistic situation.

But here is another (?) link for apartments:http://www.immobilien.bs.ch. They manage the apartments from the canton Basel-Stadt.

Cheers, Michael 

Michael S, Feb 17, 2012 @ 19:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Stephanie! How are you doing? Sorry, with the transport I can't help you...Maybe some websites: www.homegate.ch / www.immo.blkb.ch or www.immoscout24.ch. I'm a Swiss citizen, if you have questions, I'll "try" to answer them...:-) Pascal

Hi Stephanie! How are you doing? Sorry, with the transport I can't help you...Maybe some websites: www.homegate.ch / www.immo.blkb.ch or www.immoscout24.ch. I'm a Swiss citizen, if you have questions, I'll "try" to answer them...:-) Pascal

Pascal B, Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Stephanie

If you also need an appartment urgently you can go to the university of Basel's market site

there you might find a WG - meaning sharing the kitchen, bathroom toilet but you get your own room.

HTH

Cheers Dorothy

Hi Stephanie

If you also need an appartment urgently you can go to the university of Basel's market site

there you might find a WG - meaning sharing the kitchen, bathroom toilet but you get your own room.

HTH

Cheers Dorothy

Dorothy W, Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1710 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form