Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Looking for a running partner (Near Claraplatz and in the morning)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a running partner (Near Claraplatz and in the morning)

Dear Folks,

I'm looking for a running partner in and around Claraplatz. As of now I can run 5 km in around 30 mins.

Any time before between 5-7:30 am works for me. I can either call or shout out from outside your house in the morning ( if you live nearby). :-)

Do let me know.

Thanks.

Regards, 

Rohit

The text you are quoting:

Dear Folks,

I'm looking for a running partner in and around Claraplatz. As of now I can run 5 km in around 30 mins.

Any time before between 5-7:30 am works for me. I can either call or shout out from outside your house in the morning ( if you live nearby). :-)

Do let me know.

Thanks.

Regards, 

Rohit

Rohit SMar 1, 2014 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1708 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for a running partner (Near Claraplatz and in the morning)
Post 1

Hi Rohit

Why dont you try the hash harriers and you can also find them on the meetup and from there just check hash harriers or lots of other groups who also run.

Hi Rohit

Why dont you try the hash harriers and you can also find them on the meetup and from there just check hash harriers or lots of other groups who also run.

Dorothy W, Mar 1, 2014 @ 23:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Rohit

Mar 1, 14 23:11

Many thanks, Dorothy! You are very thoughful. :-))

Unfortunately, I'm looking to run daily and not just fortnightly. (Apparently, that's what these guys do).

I am shifting to running in the morning starting this wednesday. I'm sure I'll get a running mate.

For others,

If you run alone chances of faltering are more than when you run with someone/group. As the saying goes - When you want to go fast go alone and when you want to go far go with a friend.

Cheers,

Rohit

Many thanks, Dorothy! You are very thoughful. :-))

Unfortunately, I'm looking to run daily and not just fortnightly. (Apparently, that's what these guys do).

I am shifting to running in the morning starting this wednesday. I'm sure I'll get a running mate.

For others,

If you run alone chances of faltering are more than when you run with someone/group. As the saying goes - When you want to go fast go alone and when you want to go far go with a friend.

Cheers,

Rohit

Rohit S, Mar 3, 2014 @ 20:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Rohit

These guys on the Hash Harriers are the same guys who run on Saturday mornings and sometimes during the week. You can meet them along the Rhine, am not sure which side but they have their small house where one can take showers and blablabla, will check again on the meetup for it was hijacked yesterday, then will give you the name of these runners.

Cheers

Dorothy

Hi Rohit

These guys on the Hash Harriers are the same guys who run on Saturday mornings and sometimes during the week. You can meet them along the Rhine, am not sure which side but they have their small house where one can take showers and blablabla, will check again on the meetup for it was hijacked yesterday, then will give you the name of these runners.

Cheers

Dorothy

Dorothy W, Mar 3, 2014 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Basel Dragons running Club and other clubs, just google them.

Good luck

Good luck

Dorothy W, Mar 3, 2014 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Good luck

Mar 3, 14 22:32

Thanks, Dorothy! It's soooo kind of you. :)

Unfortulately, both these groups are not compatible with either my time or location. In any case, I am starting from tomorrow if someone comes then well and good otherwise, I'll run as much as I can.

Cheers!

Thanks, Dorothy! It's soooo kind of you. :)

Unfortulately, both these groups are not compatible with either my time or location. In any case, I am starting from tomorrow if someone comes then well and good otherwise, I'll run as much as I can.

Cheers!

Rohit S, Mar 4, 2014 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1708 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form