Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Nice horse looking for a rider near Basel :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice horse looking for a rider near Basel :)

Hello everybody!

I have just moved to Basel and am looking for a nice rider to take care of my horse 3 times a week. He is located in Alsace, 25 minutes from the city center of Basel.

If ever you could be interested and want to have more information, don't hesitate! 

Laurène

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody!

I have just moved to Basel and am looking for a nice rider to take care of my horse 3 times a week. He is located in Alsace, 25 minutes from the city center of Basel.

If ever you could be interested and want to have more information, don't hesitate! 

Laurène

Laurène TAug 21, 2013 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2531 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Nice horse looking for a rider near Basel :)
Post 1

Hi Laurene! have you had any luck?  i too am looking for a 'horse nanny' to take care of my horse 2x pr week plus holidays and business trips. am illing to pay (was paying in Geneva 30 francs per hour). let me know!

Astrid

Hi Laurene! have you had any luck?  i too am looking for a 'horse nanny' to take care of my horse 2x pr week plus holidays and business trips. am illing to pay (was paying in Geneva 30 francs per hour). let me know!

Astrid

Tasmin67, Jan 8, 2014 @ 18:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Astrid

Jan 8, 14 18:01

Hi Astrid, where is your horse? 

Oonagh, Jan 8, 2014 @ 18:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Jan 8, 14 18:28

Hi Oonagh,

My horse is in Oberwil (Neuhof stables).  He's 14 (on April 1) and a French Saddlehorse with a super sweet personality and a relatively easy ride (aside from early Spring when he tends to buck on trail rides in the beginning).

Hi Oonagh,

My horse is in Oberwil (Neuhof stables).  He's 14 (on April 1) and a French Saddlehorse with a super sweet personality and a relatively easy ride (aside from early Spring when he tends to buck on trail rides in the beginning).

Tasmin67, Jan 8, 2014 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Oonagh,

Jan 8, 14 20:09

Hi Astrid, sorry as i saw you have geneva in your profile and youmentioned paying 30chf in Geneva i assumed the horse was in Geneva. I live in geneva so its impossibile. Regards, Oonagh

Hi Astrid, sorry as i saw you have geneva in your profile and youmentioned paying 30chf in Geneva i assumed the horse was in Geneva. I live in geneva so its impossibile. Regards, Oonagh

Oonagh, Jan 9, 2014 @ 08:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Astrid!

Yes, actually I was lucky to find someone nice. I recommend you to put an ad on Tier-inserate-ch and gratis-inserate-ch

I am not paying for the person to ride, it is actually the contrary (it is called demi-pension or reitbeteiligung). The person participates to the cost of the pension of the horse and in exchange rides him twice a week. We do that a lot in France, and I think common also in Switzerland because I used to do it in Zürich when I did not have my own horse. I would pay someone to ride my horse only if the person was a professionnal (I do it sometimes with my teacher for example). 

Hope you'll find someone! :)

Laurène

Hi Astrid!

Yes, actually I was lucky to find someone nice. I recommend you to put an ad on Tier-inserate-ch and gratis-inserate-ch

I am not paying for the person to ride, it is actually the contrary (it is called demi-pension or reitbeteiligung). The person participates to the cost of the pension of the horse and in exchange rides him twice a week. We do that a lot in France, and I think common also in Switzerland because I used to do it in Zürich when I did not have my own horse. I would pay someone to ride my horse only if the person was a professionnal (I do it sometimes with my teacher for example). 

Hope you'll find someone! :)

Laurène

Laurène T, Jan 12, 2014 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Astrid

Jan 8, 14 18:01

Hi Astrid.

I live in Therwil. Did you find anyone to take care of your horse? I grew up with horses and horseback riding, and would be interested in meeting with you to see if we would be a good fit, and a good match for your horse.

Best regards,

Ashley

Hi Astrid.

I live in Therwil. Did you find anyone to take care of your horse? I grew up with horses and horseback riding, and would be interested in meeting with you to see if we would be a good fit, and a good match for your horse.

Best regards,

Ashley

Ashley Rakvica, Jan 19, 2014 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Ashley,

Haven't found someone yet so would would love to meet you and learn more about your horse riding experience.  Plus you are really close by! My horse is a relatively easy ride but was operated in three legs so can no longer jump but is great at dressage and loves ballades. He's at te Neuhof farm in Oberwil.  Please call me at 079 601 6784 so we can set up a meeting.  

Hope to har from ou,

Astrid

Hi Ashley,

Haven't found someone yet so would would love to meet you and learn more about your horse riding experience.  Plus you are really close by! My horse is a relatively easy ride but was operated in three legs so can no longer jump but is great at dressage and loves ballades. He's at te Neuhof farm in Oberwil.  Please call me at 079 601 6784 so we can set up a meeting.  

Hope to har from ou,

Astrid

Tasmin67, Jan 19, 2014 @ 20:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 2531 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form