Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Nice house to rent close to Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Nice house to rent close to Basel

Nice sunny house to rent from the 1st of July

Charming large, sunny 170 sqm house in a small village close to Basel. Nice, large living room 40 sqm.  Full modern kitchen with dish-washer.  2 bathrooms: one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. One bedroom is on the ground floor and three big bedrooms on the first floor. In the cellar there are two big rooms (appr. 20 and 40 sqm) adn one small room, washing machine and tumble.

A garage for two cars.  Nice and quiet neighborhood. Good for families with children as there is a playground in the garden.

If interested contact me at my email address [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Nice sunny house to rent from the 1st of July

Charming large, sunny 170 sqm house in a small village close to Basel. Nice, large living room 40 sqm.  Full modern kitchen with dish-washer.  2 bathrooms: one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. One bedroom is on the ground floor and three big bedrooms on the first floor. In the cellar there are two big rooms (appr. 20 and 40 sqm) adn one small room, washing machine and tumble.

A garage for two cars.  Nice and quiet neighborhood. Good for families with children as there is a playground in the garden.

If interested contact me at my email address [email protected]

Steven CMay 12, 2013 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1584 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1584 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form