Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Office Football

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Office Football

Hi there,

a few people from my office and I would like to play football, just for fun, maybe like once a week.

I used to work in NZ where we did that once a week, playing against different "office teams". I really liked that idea: Just a bunch of people that meet up once a week and want to play for fun.

-Just wondering whether other people would be interested in something like that. I would have to look into the logistics of it all, of course, but first wanted to see whether there was an interest by any chance.

Cheers, anja

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

a few people from my office and I would like to play football, just for fun, maybe like once a week.

I used to work in NZ where we did that once a week, playing against different "office teams". I really liked that idea: Just a bunch of people that meet up once a week and want to play for fun.

-Just wondering whether other people would be interested in something like that. I would have to look into the logistics of it all, of course, but first wanted to see whether there was an interest by any chance.

Cheers, anja

anja rOct 6, 2010 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form