Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Parking

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Parking

Hi!

Is there any place in Basel where you can park your car for free for a couple of days? 

Thanks sooo much

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

Is there any place in Basel where you can park your car for free for a couple of days? 

Thanks sooo much

Lorenza JAug 16, 2013 @ 23:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1678 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Parking
Post 1

Try close Karl-Barth Platz - whte parking areas

Try close Karl-Barth Platz - whte parking areas

freedy, Aug 23, 2013 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Also next to the Station in Hochstrasse, there are white parking areas, and a few places around the city. Before the end of Reinacherstr. towards Muenchenstein, then you turn right, there are few white parking slots there. I used to park my car there whilst working, but I guess you should know them. At Leimgruben Tramstation, you turn right before the kiosk, and either left or right, there are also white parking areas. Oh I could go on, there are so much, but then you should know them.

Also next to the Station in Hochstrasse, there are white parking areas, and a few places around the city. Before the end of Reinacherstr. towards Muenchenstein, then you turn right, there are few white parking slots there. I used to park my car there whilst working, but I guess you should know them. At Leimgruben Tramstation, you turn right before the kiosk, and either left or right, there are also white parking areas. Oh I could go on, there are so much, but then you should know them.

Dorothy W, Aug 24, 2013 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you!! I live in Geneva and here all parking spots are paying... so, I'm surprised you have this luxury over there! 

Thank you!! I live in Geneva and here all parking spots are paying... so, I'm surprised you have this luxury over there! 

Lorenza J, Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1678 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form