Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Salsa class in Basel?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salsa class in Basel?
  Hello,
  I am quite new to Glocals. I am looking for some suggestions for Salsa classes in Basel. Do you know  if there would be any Salsa classes in English?
It seems it is not that much activities going on in Basel compare to other cities! Could you please let me know if there is any organized meeting among the members soon?
Cheers,Niloofar

The text you are quoting:
  Hello,
  I am quite new to Glocals. I am looking for some suggestions for Salsa classes in Basel. Do you know  if there would be any Salsa classes in English?
It seems it is not that much activities going on in Basel compare to other cities! Could you please let me know if there is any organized meeting among the members soon?
Cheers,Niloofar

NiloofarOct 3, 2009 @ 21:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 3803 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Salsa class in Basel?
Post 1
Their are Salsa classes, but I don't know if they're in English. I can ask a person I know that attends, next time I see her.

You can check this site every 2-3 days and see if their are any activities posted that interest you. Usually it is smaller groups of people doing things in Basel.
Their are Salsa classes, but I don't know if they're in English. I can ask a person I know that attends, next time I see her.

You can check this site every 2-3 days and see if their are any activities posted that interest you. Usually it is smaller groups of people doing things in Basel.

axsixas, Oct 5, 2009 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Thanks a lot axsixas! It would be great if you ask your friend later.

I check the site for the possible activities in Basel. Hope to see you some time.

Cheers,
Niloofar
Thanks a lot axsixas! It would be great if you ask your friend later.

I check the site for the possible activities in Basel. Hope to see you some time.

Cheers,
Niloofar
Niloofar, Oct 6, 2009 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hi Niloofar,

Was just looking into the same thing myself actually.  I found this post on EF with a couple suggestions, http://www.englishforum.ch/entertainment-dining/18277-salsa-clubs-basel.html
I have not had salsa lessons before but plan to try it out soon.  If you find a good place please let me know, and i will do the same!

cheers,
Justine
 Hi Niloofar,

Was just looking into the same thing myself actually.  I found this post on EF with a couple suggestions, http://www.englishforum.ch/entertainment-dining/18277-salsa-clubs-basel.html
I have not had salsa lessons before but plan to try it out soon.  If you find a good place please let me know, and i will do the same!

cheers,
Justine
Justine K, Oct 8, 2009 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi, the Kupple on Tuesdays is one of the best places to do bginners classes.  There is also a salsa vs disco night at Bar rouge on Fridays...if you wimp out of the salsa class then you can still boogie the night away on the dance floor,

Louise

Hi, the Kupple on Tuesdays is one of the best places to do bginners classes.  There is also a salsa vs disco night at Bar rouge on Fridays...if you wimp out of the salsa class then you can still boogie the night away on the dance floor,

Louise

HLH1973, Dec 2, 2009 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 3803 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form