Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Saying hello and asking about hiking :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Saying hello and asking about hiking :)

Hello everybody,

I am new to glocals and new to Basel. I have made some friends already and they suggested glocals for meeting people, and especially they recommended the hiking trips organised here. Weather is not exactly appropriate but I would still rather go hiking and get fresh air, so if there's anything being organised, I'd love to join.

Hope to see you :)

Have fun,

Natalia

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I am new to glocals and new to Basel. I have made some friends already and they suggested glocals for meeting people, and especially they recommended the hiking trips organised here. Weather is not exactly appropriate but I would still rather go hiking and get fresh air, so if there's anything being organised, I'd love to join.

Hope to see you :)

Have fun,

Natalia

Natalia SNov 11, 2009 @ 16:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1871 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Saying hello and asking about hiking :)
Post 1

Hey Natalia!

Welcome to Basel / Basle /Bale :)

There have been some hikes posted last few weeks, but the weather is getting terrible, so such events may be rare for next few months!

I would also suggest that if there are non hiking events posted, you could join, meet some people over drinks and make some friends who like to hike irrespective of the weather :)

See you around!

Cheers!

Vasu

The text you are quoting:

Hey Natalia!

Welcome to Basel / Basle /Bale :)

There have been some hikes posted last few weeks, but the weather is getting terrible, so such events may be rare for next few months!

I would also suggest that if there are non hiking events posted, you could join, meet some people over drinks and make some friends who like to hike irrespective of the weather :)

See you around!

Cheers!

Vasu

IndiExplorer, Nov 11, 2009 @ 17:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1871 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form