Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Seeking parents to interview for article on Swiss German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Seeking parents to interview for article on Swiss German

I'm writing an article about the way the Swiss are "rebelling" by growing numbers of foreigners (particularly Germans) by putting a bigger emphasis on learning Swiss German. I'm looking for parents of children who are in Swiss schools where Swiss German is taught (ie, in the wake of the recent vote on whether to make it compulsory for nursery school teachers to teach in dialect).

I'd be happy to call you at your convenience. If interested, please write to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

The text you are quoting:

I'm writing an article about the way the Swiss are "rebelling" by growing numbers of foreigners (particularly Germans) by putting a bigger emphasis on learning Swiss German. I'm looking for parents of children who are in Swiss schools where Swiss German is taught (ie, in the wake of the recent vote on whether to make it compulsory for nursery school teachers to teach in dialect).

I'd be happy to call you at your convenience. If interested, please write to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

eveyansasJun 1, 2011 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1317 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form