Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Sightseeing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sightseeing

Hi;

I'm planning a sightseeing trip around Switzerland and hope to get some local knowledge and advise. If you can recommend a place u have visited (in your city, close by or somewhere in Switzerland) before and know of something spectacular off the beaten path etc. please send me a message containing the website link or a gps address. Recommendations on cheap places to stay etc. are also welcome.

Merci d'advance, viellen dank.

seb

The text you are quoting:

Hi;

I'm planning a sightseeing trip around Switzerland and hope to get some local knowledge and advise. If you can recommend a place u have visited (in your city, close by or somewhere in Switzerland) before and know of something spectacular off the beaten path etc. please send me a message containing the website link or a gps address. Recommendations on cheap places to stay etc. are also welcome.

Merci d'advance, viellen dank.

seb

Sebastian GMay 12, 2011 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1445 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Sightseeing
Post 1

okay I saw the same discussion here. I do not want write everything down, but you have to see the Alps, there national animal the chamois and in Berne you have to see the Town Hall and the Federal Palace. Maybe when I have time I look a little bit in my notice what I had seen. But here is the Link http://community.justlanded.com/en/Switzerland/forum, I hope it helps you. There they had more tipps for you.

Maaike

The text you are quoting:

okay I saw the same discussion here. I do not want write everything down, but you have to see the Alps, there national animal the chamois and in Berne you have to see the Town Hall and the Federal Palace. Maybe when I have time I look a little bit in my notice what I had seen. But here is the Link http://community.justlanded.com/en/Switzerland/forum, I hope it helps you. There they had more tipps for you.

Maaike

Maaike Duisters, May 16, 2011 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1445 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form