Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Starting/joining a shared apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Starting/joining a shared apartment
Hello!

I'm living alone in Basel since December but recently I decided to move out and integrate a shared apartment or could even start a new one.
So I would like to ask you guys if someone has free rooms or if someone is on the same situation like me and would like to start a shared apartment.

I'm 26, no longer a student, so I can't just decide to stay in bed in the mornings :) I must work every day, so I look for people with the same kind of priorities. I'm a very open minded person, I respect other people's ideas, but I also like my privacy.

I want a place where we can do stuff together whenever we feel like it, cooking, drinking, enjoying a movie, going out, but also, of course, to have our own private lives.

Well, it's hard to give a perfect picture :) If you have the same desire and want to integrate in a new shared apartment, let me know. We can meet to talk about this, to check if we match, I'm sure it wont be hard.

Hope to have many posts here eheh :)

Regards!
Bruno

The text you are quoting:
Hello!

I'm living alone in Basel since December but recently I decided to move out and integrate a shared apartment or could even start a new one.
So I would like to ask you guys if someone has free rooms or if someone is on the same situation like me and would like to start a shared apartment.

I'm 26, no longer a student, so I can't just decide to stay in bed in the mornings :) I must work every day, so I look for people with the same kind of priorities. I'm a very open minded person, I respect other people's ideas, but I also like my privacy.

I want a place where we can do stuff together whenever we feel like it, cooking, drinking, enjoying a movie, going out, but also, of course, to have our own private lives.

Well, it's hard to give a perfect picture :) If you have the same desire and want to integrate in a new shared apartment, let me know. We can meet to talk about this, to check if we match, I'm sure it wont be hard.

Hope to have many posts here eheh :)

Regards!
Bruno

Bruno VSep 3, 2009 @ 01:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 2120 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Starting/joining a shared apartment
Post 1
 Not even a little little answer :)
 Not even a little little answer :)
Bruno V, Sep 9, 2009 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hi Bruno-
I would be be interested in joining a shared apartment, however I probably wouldn't want to for a couple of months. I am living in San Francisco now, but moving to Basel in October to start a new job. My company is giving me a furnished apartment for 3 months while I look for my own place, so I won't be needing a place until December or January.. Given that I don't know anyone in Basel, I figured it might be nice to have a cool roommate who likes to go out every once in a while. When were you planning on moving?
Even if the timing doesn't work out, it would be great to meet you when I move to Basel next month!
Cheers,Stephanie

Hi Bruno-
I would be be interested in joining a shared apartment, however I probably wouldn't want to for a couple of months. I am living in San Francisco now, but moving to Basel in October to start a new job. My company is giving me a furnished apartment for 3 months while I look for my own place, so I won't be needing a place until December or January.. Given that I don't know anyone in Basel, I figured it might be nice to have a cool roommate who likes to go out every once in a while. When were you planning on moving?
Even if the timing doesn't work out, it would be great to meet you when I move to Basel next month!
Cheers,Stephanie

Stephanie Tozer, Sep 9, 2009 @ 15:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
  Hello Stephanie!

Thank you for your answer. I'm sure we will meet when you come to Basel.

But I don't want to wait until January to move. I want to move on the
1st of November. I would prefer next month but there are some
restrictions in the agency, so November will be.

When we come, we can meet of course and maybe we might rent a new shared place, bigger or nicer, we can see that afterwords.

I wish a nice travel here, bring warm clothes for the winter ;)

Regards,

Bruno
  Hello Stephanie!

Thank you for your answer. I'm sure we will meet when you come to Basel.

But I don't want to wait until January to move. I want to move on the
1st of November. I would prefer next month but there are some
restrictions in the agency, so November will be.

When we come, we can meet of course and maybe we might rent a new shared place, bigger or nicer, we can see that afterwords.

I wish a nice travel here, bring warm clothes for the winter ;)

Regards,

Bruno

Bruno V, Sep 9, 2009 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Correction: "When we come, we can meet" -> "When you come, we can meet" :)

Regards!!

Correction: "When we come, we can meet" -> "When you come, we can meet" :)

Regards!!

Bruno V, Sep 9, 2009 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 2120 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form