Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > The CatsClub List

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The CatsClub List

What do you do in your spare time and do you want company?

Hi Ladies,

I'm writing this little message to all of you just to find out how you are doing and hope you all got a good start in 2011. We are now more than 70 happy women on The CatsClub List. Absolutely fantastic!

What is The CatsClub List
A group of women, mostly expats, who meets for all sorts of events.You can see in the calender what is on the agenda.

Personally I have a goal for 2011. The goal is that we get to 100 members of The CatsClub List who live in the Basel area.

Some of you may not know this. But The CatsClub List is actually a branch of the original Cats Club from Brazil. So all I have done is to extend the idea to the world of Facebook.

What to do if you have an idea for an event?

It is very simple. If you have an idea for an event, just send an invitation to the group. You can do this the same way that I do once and a while, because all members of The CatsClub List can post events.

There are many things to do around Basel, or in Switzerland, and it is just your imagination that sets the limit. So I will encourage you all to think that the next time you want to do something or go somewhere, maybe another member of The CatsClub List would like to join in. So please invite us all along for some fun :-)

You can find The CatsClub List on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_173405172675356

Have a nice Saturday,

Jannie

The text you are quoting:

What do you do in your spare time and do you want company?

Hi Ladies,

I'm writing this little message to all of you just to find out how you are doing and hope you all got a good start in 2011. We are now more than 70 happy women on The CatsClub List. Absolutely fantastic!

What is The CatsClub List
A group of women, mostly expats, who meets for all sorts of events.You can see in the calender what is on the agenda.

Personally I have a goal for 2011. The goal is that we get to 100 members of The CatsClub List who live in the Basel area.

Some of you may not know this. But The CatsClub List is actually a branch of the original Cats Club from Brazil. So all I have done is to extend the idea to the world of Facebook.

What to do if you have an idea for an event?

It is very simple. If you have an idea for an event, just send an invitation to the group. You can do this the same way that I do once and a while, because all members of The CatsClub List can post events.

There are many things to do around Basel, or in Switzerland, and it is just your imagination that sets the limit. So I will encourage you all to think that the next time you want to do something or go somewhere, maybe another member of The CatsClub List would like to join in. So please invite us all along for some fun :-)

You can find The CatsClub List on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_173405172675356

Have a nice Saturday,

Jannie

Jannie Leonhardt AndersenJan 29, 2011 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1465 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1465 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form