Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Theatre designers/ directors/ and performers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Theatre designers/ directors/ and performers
I was wondering, how could I get in contact with people from the above fields. I am a Scenographer, Set and Costume designer - new in Basel - and starving for doing some creative art projects.
Any tips? Websites? Places where I could bump into "my" performers/directors/designers who I could work with?

Thanks in advance for any help!

The text you are quoting:
I was wondering, how could I get in contact with people from the above fields. I am a Scenographer, Set and Costume designer - new in Basel - and starving for doing some creative art projects.
Any tips? Websites? Places where I could bump into "my" performers/directors/designers who I could work with?

nini sApr 20, 2013 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1753 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Theatre designers/ directors/ and performers
Post 1

Apr 20, 13 20:32

Are you talking about paid work? Which languages do you speak? The easiest way to start learning about theatre in Basel is to go to see a variety of shows, both professional and hobby. In the smaller theatres and shows, you'll be able to hang around and chat to those involved.

Are you talking about paid work? Which languages do you speak? The easiest way to start learning about theatre in Basel is to go to see a variety of shows, both professional and hobby. In the smaller theatres and shows, you'll be able to hang around and chat to those involved.

Isis B, Apr 29, 2013 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Nini,

Very excited to read your message as we are always looking for creative people to add to our production team.

My name is Eleanor and I am part of the English Speaking Theatre group in Basel called Semi-Circle (www.semi-circle.ch). I look after all our publicity and communications. Right now we are currently preparing our Agatha Christie play "A Murder is Announced", due to premiere in a months time. But it would be good if you could PM me with your contact details and email. Can tell you more about up-and-coming theatre projects, perhaps we can meet for a coffee and a chat?

E

Hi Nini,

Very excited to read your message as we are always looking for creative people to add to our production team.

My name is Eleanor and I am part of the English Speaking Theatre group in Basel called Semi-Circle (www.semi-circle.ch). I look after all our publicity and communications. Right now we are currently preparing our Agatha Christie play "A Murder is Announced", due to premiere in a months time. But it would be good if you could PM me with your contact details and email. Can tell you more about up-and-coming theatre projects, perhaps we can meet for a coffee and a chat?

E

Eleanor Low, May 8, 2013 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi nini

It would also be good if you advertise at the University of Basel. You might even get some interested clients.

Hi nini

It would also be good if you advertise at the University of Basel. You might even get some interested clients.

Dorothy W, May 12, 2013 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1753 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form