Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Things to do in Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Things to do in Basel

I am new to Basel after 9 years in Geneva and I would like to continue doing some of the things I was doing in Geneva with glocals. In Geneva we would go bowling, shoot pool and play laser tag. Since I not familiar with the area does anyone have any suggestions on where I could set up some "things to do" for any of these activities? 

Any other suggestions on things to do would be appreciated.

Dave

The text you are quoting:

I am new to Basel after 9 years in Geneva and I would like to continue doing some of the things I was doing in Geneva with glocals. In Geneva we would go bowling, shoot pool and play laser tag. Since I not familiar with the area does anyone have any suggestions on where I could set up some "things to do" for any of these activities? 

Any other suggestions on things to do would be appreciated.

Dave

Dave_sFeb 26, 2010 @ 16:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 3690 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Things to do in Basel
Post 1

Hello Dave, Basel is full of museums and culture, that might be something to start from. I would then may be try to join a fitness center, where you could meet people who are also interested to make sports with you. Probably attending one or two glocals meetings in Basel, There most of the members are sportive. Good luck and enjoy ur stay :)

Hello Dave, Basel is full of museums and culture, that might be something to start from. I would then may be try to join a fitness center, where you could meet people who are also interested to make sports with you. Probably attending one or two glocals meetings in Basel, There most of the members are sportive. Good luck and enjoy ur stay :)

Nana Fi, Mar 1, 2010 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Why not come on a running tour?  We offer guided tours of Basel - both from a historic perspective as well as what's going on today, on the run.  

See www.BaselRunningTours.com for more info drop me a note

D

Why not come on a running tour?  We offer guided tours of Basel - both from a historic perspective as well as what's going on today, on the run.  

See www.BaselRunningTours.com for more info drop me a note

D

Dean Wallis, May 15, 2010 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Dave,

I am also new to Basel and looking for some sports activities for weekend, and also weekdays possibly. Let me know if you are interested, we could hunt together.

Ganesh

Hi Dave,

I am also new to Basel and looking for some sports activities for weekend, and also weekdays possibly. Let me know if you are interested, we could hunt together.

Ganesh

Ganesh S, Aug 14, 2010 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Dave,

Go to facebook and join the 'Things to do in Basel' page. Lots of info about whats happening in and around town.

Cheers

Niko

Hi Dave,

Go to facebook and join the 'Things to do in Basel' page. Lots of info about whats happening in and around town.

Cheers

Niko

Nikki K, Aug 26, 2010 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks, this was really helpful