Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > flatlease to let with furniture for sale, date flexible

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
flatlease to let with furniture for sale, date flexible

I'm looking for someone to take over my lease and buy my furniture and everything U need in a flat. It's a place hard to get into belonging to church, close to Novartis. Rent 1050 per month incl. heating. Quiet street close to Voltaplatz. Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom with tub, 50 m2 plus private entry with pantry.

Two valuable wood closets, mainly wood furnishing (table, chairs), architects desk, leather sofa, bed with good matress, shelves, marble top night table, 105 cm flatscreen, stereo, surround system, docking station for laptop with screen and bluetooth keyboard, pictures, microwave, water cooker, iron and board, lamps, cleaning stuff, Pavoni espresso maker, etc. etc.

You can even have a bike and a grill.

Visit video at www.smileymartin.net/Murbach.htm

Negociation basis 9000 Fr for everything

The text you are quoting:

I'm looking for someone to take over my lease and buy my furniture and everything U need in a flat. It's a place hard to get into belonging to church, close to Novartis. Rent 1050 per month incl. heating. Quiet street close to Voltaplatz. Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom with tub, 50 m2 plus private entry with pantry.

Two valuable wood closets, mainly wood furnishing (table, chairs), architects desk, leather sofa, bed with good matress, shelves, marble top night table, 105 cm flatscreen, stereo, surround system, docking station for laptop with screen and bluetooth keyboard, pictures, microwave, water cooker, iron and board, lamps, cleaning stuff, Pavoni espresso maker, etc. etc.

You can even have a bike and a grill.

Visit video at www.smileymartin.net/Murbach.htm

Negociation basis 9000 Fr for everything

smileymartinNov 15, 2010 @ 16:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1532 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1532 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form