Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > help!! Need a hairdresser...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
help!! Need a hairdresser...

So, am now in Basel and can't keep on going to Geneva to get my hair done.  Anyone have tips for a good hairdresser in Basel (color and cut)?  Would prefer if they speak French, English, Spanish or Italian (yes, have begun German lessons but would rather not trust my German with my hair!)

Thanks,

Astrid

The text you are quoting:

So, am now in Basel and can't keep on going to Geneva to get my hair done.  Anyone have tips for a good hairdresser in Basel (color and cut)?  Would prefer if they speak French, English, Spanish or Italian (yes, have begun German lessons but would rather not trust my German with my hair!)

Thanks,

Astrid

Tasmin67Jan 8, 2014 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 3755 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: help!! Need a hairdresser...
Post 1

Hi Astrid

the guys and girls @ AVEDA (Bäumleingasse) normally do speak English and/or French. It's not the cheapest hairdresser in Basel, though....

Cheers, 

Stephanie

Hi Astrid

the guys and girls @ AVEDA (Bäumleingasse) normally do speak English and/or French. It's not the cheapest hairdresser in Basel, though....

Cheers, 

Stephanie

Stephanie F, Jan 18, 2014 @ 14:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Astrid, 

The team of Pedro Sanchez in Zurich is good. I don't know if Zurich is also too far for you. But for sure it is worth to try. He worked in New York for the fashion show and everybody is trained internationally. So maybe you get also inspired. www.pedrosanchez.ch

Have a good day, 

Rebecca

Hi Astrid, 

The team of Pedro Sanchez in Zurich is good. I don't know if Zurich is also too far for you. But for sure it is worth to try. He worked in New York for the fashion show and everybody is trained internationally. So maybe you get also inspired. www.pedrosanchez.ch

Have a good day, 

Rebecca

Rebecca Jones, Jan 22, 2014 @ 08:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Astrid - Just saw this, so in case you are stil looking, I can recommend Tony & Guy in Basel. They're not cheap but they are excellent and speak English. 

Best,

Karen

Hi Astrid - Just saw this, so in case you are stil looking, I can recommend Tony & Guy in Basel. They're not cheap but they are excellent and speak English. 

Best,

Karen

Karen C, Jul 12, 2014 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Coiffeur Sarya across the street from the Clara post office. Ask for Estelle. She does a good job and is French.

Coiffeur Sarya across the street from the Clara post office. Ask for Estelle. She does a good job and is French.

Rachel R, Mar 25, 2015 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 3755 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form