Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > renting yoga room space in Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
renting yoga room space in Basel

Hello,

My name is Ela Amarie, I'm a psychologist and I run courses and workshops in stress reduction and emotional balance. I work mainly in Zurich but I would like to expand some of my services in Basel.

I look for a yoga style studio to rent, where I can organize workshops with groups of 8-10 people. The studio should be reasonable close to the main station, as I will need to commute...

I appreciate any feedback: [email protected]

more about my work: www.themindfulbrain.net

kind regards, Ela

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Ela Amarie, I'm a psychologist and I run courses and workshops in stress reduction and emotional balance. I work mainly in Zurich but I would like to expand some of my services in Basel.

I look for a yoga style studio to rent, where I can organize workshops with groups of 8-10 people. The studio should be reasonable close to the main station, as I will need to commute...

I appreciate any feedback: [email protected]

more about my work: www.themindfulbrain.net

kind regards, Ela

ElaAApr 15, 2013 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2062 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: renting yoga room space in Basel
Post 1

How long are you looking for ??

How long are you looking for ??

Manu G, Apr 16, 2013 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I would like to offer in Basel my main program, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction). Its an 8 week program, with weekly sessions, 2h-2h30min per session plus a day of retreat on a Sunday/Saturday. I'm interested to do this program Mondays evening. 

So, 8 Mondays plus a Sunday / Saturday. Plus another 1h30min on a Saturday/Sunday - I organize a free lecture on the topic, before the course starts....

If things go well (which I suppose that they will...) I indend to repet the whole process...) and also to add some of my other short courses or workshops...etc...

But I'm not able to rent non stop a place and I also need somebody that is quite flexible...

It doesnt have to be necessary a yoga studio...can be a pillates one or a therapy center, etc....My program incorporates meditation and light movement. Preferable I need yoga mats / blankets...

Many thanks for your feedback, Eka

I would like to offer in Basel my main program, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction). Its an 8 week program, with weekly sessions, 2h-2h30min per session plus a day of retreat on a Sunday/Saturday. I'm interested to do this program Mondays evening. 

So, 8 Mondays plus a Sunday / Saturday. Plus another 1h30min on a Saturday/Sunday - I organize a free lecture on the topic, before the course starts....

If things go well (which I suppose that they will...) I indend to repet the whole process...) and also to add some of my other short courses or workshops...etc...

But I'm not able to rent non stop a place and I also need somebody that is quite flexible...

It doesnt have to be necessary a yoga studio...can be a pillates one or a therapy center, etc....My program incorporates meditation and light movement. Preferable I need yoga mats / blankets...

Many thanks for your feedback, Eka

ElaA, Apr 16, 2013 @ 07:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Ela, 

I'm doing the Grinberg Method, a interesting concept of body work and I'm practicing in a center of a pysiotherapist at Claraplatz in Basel (tram line 8 from the mainstation). The physiotherapist has three rooms and one of them is a big room equiped with yoga matraces and some other things and I know that the physiotherapist intends to rent the room acutally for yoga classes in the evening. Maybe that could be interesting for you. If yes I could bring you in contact. 

Greeting, Romy

Hi Ela, 

I'm doing the Grinberg Method, a interesting concept of body work and I'm practicing in a center of a pysiotherapist at Claraplatz in Basel (tram line 8 from the mainstation). The physiotherapist has three rooms and one of them is a big room equiped with yoga matraces and some other things and I know that the physiotherapist intends to rent the room acutally for yoga classes in the evening. Maybe that could be interesting for you. If yes I could bring you in contact. 

Greeting, Romy

Romy Daedelow, Apr 18, 2013 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2062 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form