Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > 18-30's in Bern?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
18-30's in Bern?

Any 18 - 30 year olds in Bern?

I'm from London and looking to have some fun and go out a bit - Zurich and Geneva is too far for a day out all the time ;p

The text you are quoting:

Any 18 - 30 year olds in Bern?

I'm from London and looking to have some fun and go out a bit - Zurich and Geneva is too far for a day out all the time ;p

Omar PDec 27, 2010 @ 14:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

112 Replies | 4935 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: 18-30's in Bern?
Post 1

hi,

whats's up?

i am also here in bern, if you want to talk and maybe also to meet and check the city you are invited to call

coreen- 0788819851

hi,

whats's up?

i am also here in bern, if you want to talk and maybe also to meet and check the city you are invited to call

coreen- 0788819851

coreen leibovich, Jan 4, 2011 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

I am also in Bern since yesterday (started a new job). If you want to go for a drink, dinner...

My phone number is 0786298287.

Nathalie

Hi,

I am also in Bern since yesterday (started a new job). If you want to go for a drink, dinner...

My phone number is 0786298287.

Nathalie

Nathalie A, Jan 4, 2011 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I'm moving to Bern in a week. This makes four of us at least so we should organise something for this month

I'm moving to Bern in a week. This makes four of us at least so we should organise something for this month

Lu B, Jan 4, 2011 @ 18:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Lu!

I am not sure if Ill be here next week but in case I will then it could be a great idea.

ciao,

Coreen

Hi Lu!

I am not sure if Ill be here next week but in case I will then it could be a great idea.

ciao,

Coreen

coreen leibovich, Jan 4, 2011 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

How about the week of the 17th? We could all meet somewhere for coffee/drinks after work

Lu

How about the week of the 17th? We could all meet somewhere for coffee/drinks after work

Lu

Lu B, Jan 4, 2011 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Same here - great to know people exist here from overseas ;p

Whose up for maybe going out for some drinks this weekend? Saturday? If not - the weekend after is cool too

Quick about me - I'm from London, been here for a year - 26 years old - working as Art Director for Swatch Group :)

And I miss my friends/family in London ;p - would love to make some new friends around bern area

Same here - great to know people exist here from overseas ;p

Whose up for maybe going out for some drinks this weekend? Saturday? If not - the weekend after is cool too

Quick about me - I'm from London, been here for a year - 26 years old - working as Art Director for Swatch Group :)

And I miss my friends/family in London ;p - would love to make some new friends around bern area

Omar P, Jan 6, 2011 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Well, I will be 2night in the Propeller

wanna join?

I would like to here more about your job cause I just finished my studies (communication and film) and realized that I am interested to work as an Art Director .

Coreen

Well, I will be 2night in the Propeller

wanna join?

I would like to here more about your job cause I just finished my studies (communication and film) and realized that I am interested to work as an Art Director .

Coreen

coreen leibovich, Jan 6, 2011 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hello All!

I am from London, working here as a Structural Engineer since a year and 3 months and would like to meet you all too! I'm going to the English club tomorrow night in Langasse, Mittelstrasse 55, 3012 Bern, if not, how about meeting up on Sunday for coffee say around 3pm?

My number is 0765801640!

Jean - Pierre

Hello All!

I am from London, working here as a Structural Engineer since a year and 3 months and would like to meet you all too! I'm going to the English club tomorrow night in Langasse, Mittelstrasse 55, 3012 Bern, if not, how about meeting up on Sunday for coffee say around 3pm?

My number is 0765801640!

Jean - Pierre

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 6, 2011 @ 22:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hey everyone,

It's great to see more people on this thread :)

A bit about me - I'm 26 years old and work in economic consulting. I'm originally from Argentina but I've been living the last two years in California. My next long project is in Bern so I'm moving there on the weekend of the 15th. 

I know exactly 0 people in Bern so it would be great to meet you guys. I hope you manage to meet up this weekend or next week, if not, I'll definitely organize something once I'm there.

Hey everyone,

It's great to see more people on this thread :)

A bit about me - I'm 26 years old and work in economic consulting. I'm originally from Argentina but I've been living the last two years in California. My next long project is in Bern so I'm moving there on the weekend of the 15th. 

I know exactly 0 people in Bern so it would be great to meet you guys. I hope you manage to meet up this weekend or next week, if not, I'll definitely organize something once I'm there.

Lu B, Jan 7, 2011 @ 01:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

At Coreen, sorry was away from the computer when you replied and last night had some work dinner event in Bern!

Lu - sounds cool - when you come I'm sure we could all meet up in a group in Bern - Argentina and Cali? WHY BERN? Haha joking

Yo Jean Pierre, a fellow Londoner - the english club? What's that? I've never been but those clubs but tend to a bit boring with a older type of crowd but never know, let me know what it's like - you been before?

At Coreen, sorry was away from the computer when you replied and last night had some work dinner event in Bern!

Lu - sounds cool - when you come I'm sure we could all meet up in a group in Bern - Argentina and Cali? WHY BERN? Haha joking

Yo Jean Pierre, a fellow Londoner - the english club? What's that? I've never been but those clubs but tend to a bit boring with a older type of crowd but never know, let me know what it's like - you been before?

Omar P, Jan 7, 2011 @ 07:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Hey Omar, Hello back! the English club does have young people in it - I'm going to meet up with a bunch. It used to be pretty old, but now, it is quite young!

Lu, It will be great to meet up with you do you fancy going skiing 22-23 Jan in Grindlewald/Jungfrau? - open to all others of course see my glocals event.

Hello Coreen, sorry i couldn't come out last night, was rather tired!

Hey Omar, Hello back! the English club does have young people in it - I'm going to meet up with a bunch. It used to be pretty old, but now, it is quite young!

Lu, It will be great to meet up with you do you fancy going skiing 22-23 Jan in Grindlewald/Jungfrau? - open to all others of course see my glocals event.

Hello Coreen, sorry i couldn't come out last night, was rather tired!

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 7, 2011 @ 09:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

So guys!

Do you want to meet 2morrow? does someone have a nice idea?                        I think maybe the Bim Grosy could be nice for the start and from there we can move to some bar/club..

Lu and to all of you- I found a job in Zug and I will move there next week but I will come to Bern every weekend when I could so Ill be happy to meet you all!  

So guys!

Do you want to meet 2morrow? does someone have a nice idea?                        I think maybe the Bim Grosy could be nice for the start and from there we can move to some bar/club..

Lu and to all of you- I found a job in Zug and I will move there next week but I will come to Bern every weekend when I could so Ill be happy to meet you all!  

coreen leibovich, Jan 7, 2011 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I guess let's keep it to when Lu is here then we can all meet up in Bern

Kim, how was the english club? What do you guys do there? Hire out a pub or something? I might come next week if it's on?

Cheers

I guess let's keep it to when Lu is here then we can all meet up in Bern

Kim, how was the english club? What do you guys do there? Hire out a pub or something? I might come next week if it's on?

Cheers

Omar P, Jan 8, 2011 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hey everyone,

Hope the weather over there is treating you decently. I'm spending the weekend in Madrid and it's been pouring!

JP, the skiing sounds good, I'm definitely up for it! Be warned, I'm an intermediate skiier and it's been a while since I hit the slopes. I'd been interesting in the english club if it has a nice crowd and it looks like Omar would join too so we could make a go of it :)

Coreen, good look with the move and congratulations on finding a job! Let us know when you're in Bern and we will definitely do something.

General proposition: How about doing something on Weds 19th downtown after work? If the date sounds good we can make an event so that others can spot it and join in :)

Hey everyone,

Hope the weather over there is treating you decently. I'm spending the weekend in Madrid and it's been pouring!

JP, the skiing sounds good, I'm definitely up for it! Be warned, I'm an intermediate skiier and it's been a while since I hit the slopes. I'd been interesting in the english club if it has a nice crowd and it looks like Omar would join too so we could make a go of it :)

Coreen, good look with the move and congratulations on finding a job! Let us know when you're in Bern and we will definitely do something.

General proposition: How about doing something on Weds 19th downtown after work? If the date sounds good we can make an event so that others can spot it and join in :)

Lu B, Jan 8, 2011 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

The English club is a not for profit run club for english speaking members, not necessarily english! Volunteers run the place. It is not an official bar and is nothing fancy, just a basement space in the bottom of an appartment block with a pool table and darts board. But it is a good place to meet people and I met some interesting guys there last Saturday! The age range was from 25-60 but I would say most of the guys there on saturday were 25-40 

The English club is a not for profit run club for english speaking members, not necessarily english! Volunteers run the place. It is not an official bar and is nothing fancy, just a basement space in the bottom of an appartment block with a pool table and darts board. But it is a good place to meet people and I met some interesting guys there last Saturday! The age range was from 25-60 but I would say most of the guys there on saturday were 25-40 

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 10, 2011 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hello Lu,  Skiing is on! I am staying at the Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen with a friend on sat 22, If you would like to join us, I could enquire about a room... I am sharing a twin room with her. Intermediate is very welcome!!!! - email me direct to [email protected]

Brian, Papa Joes this Friday sounds great. Let's meet up, themn possibly go to the english club for a while too.

Hello Lu,  Skiing is on! I am staying at the Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen with a friend on sat 22, If you would like to join us, I could enquire about a room... I am sharing a twin room with her. Intermediate is very welcome!!!! - email me direct to [email protected]

Brian, Papa Joes this Friday sounds great. Let's meet up, themn possibly go to the english club for a while too.

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 10, 2011 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

let me know if it's the 14th or 19th when everone wants to come down and the one with the most people ill come to ;p

let me know if it's the 14th or 19th when everone wants to come down and the one with the most people ill come to ;p

Omar P, Jan 11, 2011 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

You are welcome Brian! I should be able to meet up with you this Friday at Papa Joes.

You are welcome Brian! I should be able to meet up with you this Friday at Papa Joes.

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jan 11, 2011 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Cool - 14th - Damn just realized it's a Friday - what time do you plan to meet coz I LOVE Papa Joe's! ;p

Was there on business last week and I love so much the Chicken Ayers meal - soooo nice ;p

What time you planning on meeting? 19:30?

I'm a bit of a gym addict so I don't think I could make it for 19:30 coz I'm actually in Biel, 20 minutes on the train from Bern -

I reckon I could be there around 20:30 - is that too late? Any plans for the night? Straight in at Papa Joe's or you guys hitting a bar or something on those lines? Would love to meet you guys :)

Cool - 14th - Damn just realized it's a Friday - what time do you plan to meet coz I LOVE Papa Joe's! ;p

Was there on business last week and I love so much the Chicken Ayers meal - soooo nice ;p

What time you planning on meeting? 19:30?

I'm a bit of a gym addict so I don't think I could make it for 19:30 coz I'm actually in Biel, 20 minutes on the train from Bern -

I reckon I could be there around 20:30 - is that too late? Any plans for the night? Straight in at Papa Joe's or you guys hitting a bar or something on those lines? Would love to meet you guys :)

Omar P, Jan 11, 2011 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Hey guys

What's up?

For me it could be better.. cause I didn't get a day off from work and just finished now (2030) so I hope you are all having fun at PAPA JOES (it's a nice place)

Maybe next week I could come to Bern and meet all of you (or at least some of you).If there will be a new plan (hope it will).

Cheers guys and wish you a great weekend

Coreen

Hey guys

What's up?

For me it could be better.. cause I didn't get a day off from work and just finished now (2030) so I hope you are all having fun at PAPA JOES (it's a nice place)

Maybe next week I could come to Bern and meet all of you (or at least some of you).If there will be a new plan (hope it will).

Cheers guys and wish you a great weekend

Coreen

coreen leibovich, Jan 14, 2011 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

hey folks,

this weekend is Tour de Lorraine 2011, so should be fun around bars like turnhalle or brasserie lorraine on saturday, but I think I will shoot for bier hüebeli tomorrow night, so if there are any takers before or after bowling, let me know.

always nice to meet new people.
cheers,

mike

hey folks,

this weekend is Tour de Lorraine 2011, so should be fun around bars like turnhalle or brasserie lorraine on saturday, but I think I will shoot for bier hüebeli tomorrow night, so if there are any takers before or after bowling, let me know.

always nice to meet new people.
cheers,

mike

Michael Delaney, Jan 20, 2011 @ 20:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Is there any plan for this weekend? or should we make a plan?

I will be in Bern just on Friday & Saturday (and don't know when will be my next time) so I would like to meet you guys!!!

cheers,

Coreen

Is there any plan for this weekend? or should we make a plan?

I will be in Bern just on Friday & Saturday (and don't know when will be my next time) so I would like to meet you guys!!!

cheers,

Coreen

coreen leibovich, Jan 27, 2011 @ 15:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on glocals in a while. Normally Bern doesn't seem so active but good to see there a few more people interested in meeting up and doing things.

Let me know if you guys make plans, it'd be nice to meet some new people or catch up with some not so new people (JP, Mike!).

Little bit about me: I've been in Bern just over a year now, working as a statistician for a non-profit. I'm originally from Ireland, hence why just posted a Paddy's Day activity....

Suz.

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on glocals in a while. Normally Bern doesn't seem so active but good to see there a few more people interested in meeting up and doing things.

Let me know if you guys make plans, it'd be nice to meet some new people or catch up with some not so new people (JP, Mike!).

Little bit about me: I've been in Bern just over a year now, working as a statistician for a non-profit. I'm originally from Ireland, hence why just posted a Paddy's Day activity....

Suz.

Susanne C, Jan 31, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Any plans for coming week guys? I need some drinks

Any plans for coming week guys? I need some drinks

Omar P, Feb 6, 2011 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Hi Omar,

Me too, I need some drinks :)

Hi Omar,

Me too, I need some drinks :)

Nathalie A, Feb 6, 2011 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Hey everyone,

How about some mid week fun? Drinks this weds, anyone?

Hey everyone,

How about some mid week fun? Drinks this weds, anyone?

Lu B, Feb 7, 2011 @ 04:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Hi,

I can't make this Wed unfortunately, will be in Zurich. Have fun though!

Suz.

Hi,

I can't make this Wed unfortunately, will be in Zurich. Have fun though!

Suz.

Susanne C, Feb 7, 2011 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Ok for me on Wednesday

Ok for me on Wednesday

Nathalie A, Feb 7, 2011 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

See you all then! Where? 19.00?

See you all then! Where? 19.00?

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 7, 2011 @ 14:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Wednesday works..

Pickwicks or Kreissaal are both decent, but I am not too bothered.
Can meet you all little later as I work outside of Bern and won't be back till around 8pm.

Wednesday works..

Pickwicks or Kreissaal are both decent, but I am not too bothered.
Can meet you all little later as I work outside of Bern and won't be back till around 8pm.

Michael Delaney, Feb 7, 2011 @ 19:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

hey guys ... good to see some initiative in Bern

I might join in for a beer or so Cool.

how about  Tram depot or Desperado ??

Pickwicks is kewl but it is always super crowded

hey guys ... good to see some initiative in Bern

I might join in for a beer or so Cool.

how about  Tram depot or Desperado ??

Pickwicks is kewl but it is always super crowded

Sami, Feb 7, 2011 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Hi,

I'm moving to Bern from California in 3 weeks to start a new job and I'm looking for a place to live, even if it's temporary until I can find something more permanent. I'm willing to live with roommates (been doing it for 5 years and never had any problems) or sublet a resonably priced apartment. Please let me know if you know of anything.

Thank you,

Bianca

Hi,

I'm moving to Bern from California in 3 weeks to start a new job and I'm looking for a place to live, even if it's temporary until I can find something more permanent. I'm willing to live with roommates (been doing it for 5 years and never had any problems) or sublet a resonably priced apartment. Please let me know if you know of anything.

Thank you,

Bianca

Bianca B, Feb 7, 2011 @ 23:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

I don't know any places so I'll let you guys pick time and place :)

I don't know any places so I'll let you guys pick time and place :)

Lu B, Feb 8, 2011 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Hey Bianca,

I'm not sure where you can find good subletting/sharing postings but I'm sure the guys here can help. In any case, welcome! I've moved over from California (Bay Area) myself just under a month ago. 

Hey Bianca,

I'm not sure where you can find good subletting/sharing postings but I'm sure the guys here can help. In any case, welcome! I've moved over from California (Bay Area) myself just under a month ago. 

Lu B, Feb 8, 2011 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Let's go to Kreisaal! It's nice. 19.00 tomorrow OK?

Let's go to Kreisaal! It's nice. 19.00 tomorrow OK?

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 8, 2011 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Sounds good, I hope you're all easy to recognize :p

Sounds good, I hope you're all easy to recognize :p

Lu B, Feb 8, 2011 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

All kewl but Kreisaal doesn't open before 21:00 hours in Winter ??

Kreisaal Bar

Brunngasshalde 63
3011 Bern

Telefon 031 312 50 00

Oeffnungszeiten
Winter Di - Sa 21.00 - 02.30 Uhr
Sommer Di - Sa 22.00 - 02.30 Uhr

Tramdepot ??? or JP you can pick

All kewl but Kreisaal doesn't open before 21:00 hours in Winter ??

Kreisaal Bar

Brunngasshalde 63
3011 Bern

Telefon 031 312 50 00

Oeffnungszeiten
Winter Di - Sa 21.00 - 02.30 Uhr
Sommer Di - Sa 22.00 - 02.30 Uhr

Tramdepot ??? or JP you can pick

Sami, Feb 8, 2011 @ 18:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Hey Sami, 

Thanks for letting me know! Then I suggest Adrianos, opposite the Zytglogge.

JP

Hey Sami, 

Thanks for letting me know! Then I suggest Adrianos, opposite the Zytglogge.

JP

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 8, 2011 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

:)

all good but if you get there early reserve some space because it is very difficult to find any  in Adrianos @ 19:00

all good but if you get there early reserve some space because it is very difficult to find any  in Adrianos @ 19:00

Sami, Feb 8, 2011 @ 18:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

OK, will do, the plan is to stand there! We can always change if it is too crowded once everybody has arrived. My number is 0765801640 and I'm probably one of the few oriental guys living in Bern, so it shouldn't be hard to spot me...

OK, will do, the plan is to stand there! We can always change if it is too crowded once everybody has arrived. My number is 0765801640 and I'm probably one of the few oriental guys living in Bern, so it shouldn't be hard to spot me...

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 8, 2011 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Count on me too tomorrow

My phone number is 0786298287

I will be there around 19:00/19:15

It will be nice to meet some people :)

Count on me too tomorrow

My phone number is 0786298287

I will be there around 19:00/19:15

It will be nice to meet some people :)

Nathalie A, Feb 8, 2011 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

never heard of the place but i am game.
likely won't be able to join till about 8 or 8:30 so if you decide to lift anchor please could someone let me know.

078 901 5331

thanks,
bis morgen.

mike

never heard of the place but i am game.
likely won't be able to join till about 8 or 8:30 so if you decide to lift anchor please could someone let me know.

078 901 5331

thanks,
bis morgen.

mike

Michael Delaney, Feb 9, 2011 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

hey bianca,

try http://www.wgzimmer.ch/home.cfm?land=CH&pFlash=0&Lang=D

you can switch the language to english.
i found my digs through this and it is pretty decent for a wide array of different set ups in bern.

i would suggest doing a skype session with your potential roommates to get a better feel.

let me know a few of your picks later and i can give you a run down of the area etc..

happy hunting.

mike

hey bianca,

i found my digs through this and it is pretty decent for a wide array of different set ups in bern.

i would suggest doing a skype session with your potential roommates to get a better feel.

let me know a few of your picks later and i can give you a run down of the area etc..

happy hunting.

mike

Michael Delaney, Feb 9, 2011 @ 00:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

hey bianca,

happy hunting.

mike

hey bianca,

happy hunting.

mike

Michael Delaney, Feb 9, 2011 @ 00:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

hey guys

it was kewl hanging around yesterday....interesting  bunch :)

we should do such easy evenings often. JP thanks for organizing it and also for Chinese food :P

so when is the next time ?

I am not sure about going skiing on Saturday since I have been in and out the whole week .....need some down time plus not much snow around

cheers

Sami

hey guys

it was kewl hanging around yesterday....interesting  bunch :)

we should do such easy evenings often. JP thanks for organizing it and also for Chinese food :P

so when is the next time ?

I am not sure about going skiing on Saturday since I have been in and out the whole week .....need some down time plus not much snow around

cheers

Sami

Sami, Feb 10, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

Yeah, we should organize the next one soon :) It was fun meeting you all!

Yeah, we should organize the next one soon :) It was fun meeting you all!

Lu B, Feb 10, 2011 @ 14:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

Tuesday  ?      Wednesday ?

around 7:30 pm ....if we are going for dinner again then

Italian (Lorenzini)  or Indian restaurant - (Maha Maya ) or

Argentinian food (Churrasco) ---atleast they claim they serve Argentinian food Tongue out

Tuesday  ?      Wednesday ?

around 7:30 pm ....if we are going for dinner again then

Italian (Lorenzini)  or Indian restaurant - (Maha Maya ) or

Argentinian food (Churrasco) ---atleast they claim they serve Argentinian food Tongue out

Sami, Feb 10, 2011 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Tuesday or Wednesday are fine for me.

Looking forward to get a bit drunk again :)

Tuesday or Wednesday are fine for me.

Looking forward to get a bit drunk again :)

Nathalie A, Feb 11, 2011 @ 13:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

YO guys, sorry didn't make it - wasn't keeping track on this forum so didn't realize

What about weekends? Maybe today is too late to organize something but Sundays?

I'm in Biel, 15 mins away from Bern on train - I would to meet up with you guys sometime

YO guys, sorry didn't make it - wasn't keeping track on this forum so didn't realize

What about weekends? Maybe today is too late to organize something but Sundays?

I'm in Biel, 15 mins away from Bern on train - I would to meet up with you guys sometime

Omar P, Feb 12, 2011 @ 13:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

Sounds like I missed something last week! Dinner on Wendnesday (16th) would work great for me. Anyone else game?

Sounds like I missed something last week! Dinner on Wendnesday (16th) would work great for me. Anyone else game?

Rebecca B, Feb 13, 2011 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

JP / Luz / Mike  any of you guys want to take a lead on that ??? and plan it out because I might have to pass this time some work situation I need to deal with but not sure yet might join you guys later (after dinner.)

JP / Luz / Mike  any of you guys want to take a lead on that ??? and plan it out because I might have to pass this time some work situation I need to deal with but not sure yet might join you guys later (after dinner.)

Sami, Feb 13, 2011 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

I wont be able to make the dinner.. as i work late and likely in the gym till little later.. but could potentially meet later?

sorry.

I wont be able to make the dinner.. as i work late and likely in the gym till little later.. but could potentially meet later?

sorry.

Michael Delaney, Feb 13, 2011 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

Well then how about drinks only or we postpone to another date when more people are free...

Well then how about drinks only or we postpone to another date when more people are free...

Rebecca B, Feb 13, 2011 @ 20:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

Guys, 

I am going to this! It would be great for you to join me there 

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188974697802926

It is a photo exhibition at the Dampfzentrale...

JP

Guys, 

I am going to this! It would be great for you to join me there 

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188974697802926

It is a photo exhibition at the Dampfzentrale...

JP

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 15, 2011 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

I'd be up for a drink after work this wednesday if you guys feel like it!

I'd be up for a drink after work this wednesday if you guys feel like it!

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 15, 2011 @ 13:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

Hey All,

Count me in for dinner or drinks tomorrow!

Hey All,

Count me in for dinner or drinks tomorrow!

Lu B, Feb 15, 2011 @ 16:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

hey guys

Just an idea ....since I am not sure if I will be able to join in

We can meet at :

Bowling-Center Marzili
Sandrainstrasse 12
3023 Bern District

at around 21:00  for drinks and bowling.... this place is 5 mins from  Dampfzentrale

Cheers

hey guys

Just an idea ....since I am not sure if I will be able to join in

We can meet at :

Bowling-Center Marzili
Sandrainstrasse 12
3023 Bern District

at around 21:00  for drinks and bowling.... this place is 5 mins from  Dampfzentrale

Cheers

Sami, Feb 15, 2011 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Sort something out for the weekend man! ;p

Sort something out for the weekend man! ;p

Omar P, Feb 16, 2011 @ 08:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

OK, how about we meet again this eve at 18.30 at the Tram Depot? The photo exhibition is next wednesday....

OK, how about we meet again this eve at 18.30 at the Tram Depot? The photo exhibition is next wednesday....

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 16, 2011 @ 13:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 60

I'm in

I'm in

Lu B, Feb 16, 2011 @ 13:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 61

sounds good. see you at the entrance then at 18.30

sounds good. see you at the entrance then at 18.30

Rebecca B, Feb 16, 2011 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 62

I will join you if I can but not before 19:30/20:00

I will join you if I can but not before 19:30/20:00

Nathalie A, Feb 16, 2011 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 63

sorry, i couldn't make it..

hope you all had a good night.
repeat soon?

sorry, i couldn't make it..

hope you all had a good night.
repeat soon?

Michael Delaney, Feb 16, 2011 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 64

Who would like to see the king's speech tonight?? 8.00, Gotthard cinema, Bubenberg Platz. Of course in English! My number is 0765801640 if you wish to join...

Who would like to see the king's speech tonight?? 8.00, Gotthard cinema, Bubenberg Platz. Of course in English! My number is 0765801640 if you wish to join...

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 17, 2011 @ 14:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 65

Guys, Its my birthday this sunday, but as I'll probably skiing I thought I'd do some drinks on Monday! It  will be at Papa Joes, Schauplatzgasse from 19.30 so it will probably turn into dinner... but you don't have to eat if you don't want to!

Guys, Its my birthday this sunday, but as I'll probably skiing I thought I'd do some drinks on Monday! It  will be at Papa Joes, Schauplatzgasse from 19.30 so it will probably turn into dinner... but you don't have to eat if you don't want to!

Jean-Pierre Kim, Feb 21, 2011 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 66

Hi Wahlberner,

I just arrived in Bern last month and it would be nice to meet for some drinks! how about this Wednesday?Or how about brunch/coffee Sunday in two weeks?

Is anyone into lindyhop/swing? and how about concerts or, once a year, opera?

Last but not least: is anyone selling a pair of skis?

Hi Wahlberner,

I just arrived in Bern last month and it would be nice to meet for some drinks! how about this Wednesday?Or how about brunch/coffee Sunday in two weeks?

Is anyone into lindyhop/swing? and how about concerts or, once a year, opera?

Last but not least: is anyone selling a pair of skis?

Annika L, Feb 21, 2011 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 67

This coming wednesday is super ping pong at club bonsoir.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Its good fun, with easy people, a great dj and some good action on the tables.
If you want details, check my group in the groups section for more.

Hope to see some of ya there.
Gnite.

Gnite.

Michael Delaney, Feb 28, 2011 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 68

Gnite.

Feb 28, 11 23:14

what r the ladies like?

what r the ladies like?

Omar P, Mar 1, 2011 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 69

lol..

come find out.
mixed crowd, very easy going, no stress.
it isnt your average club with trash music, a stuck up atmosphere and overpriced alcohol.

enjoy

lol..

come find out.
mixed crowd, very easy going, no stress.
it isnt your average club with trash music, a stuck up atmosphere and overpriced alcohol.

enjoy

Michael Delaney, Mar 1, 2011 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 70

Hi Brian,

I'm ok for a drink tonight.

Where is ESCB ?

Nathalie

Hi Brian,

I'm ok for a drink tonight.

Where is ESCB ?

Nathalie

Nathalie A, Mar 4, 2011 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 71

Ok, it's time to reply and get into this ongoing conversation which has become the way Glocals people in Bern get together for drinks :-)

BTW, not coming out tonight... :-)

P*

Ok, it's time to reply and get into this ongoing conversation which has become the way Glocals people in Bern get together for drinks :-)

BTW, not coming out tonight... :-)

P*

Patrizia P, Mar 4, 2011 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 72

hey guys,

anybody in for Bowling  tonight ?

Saturday, 5th March @ 08:30 pm

hey guys,

anybody in for Bowling  tonight ?

Saturday, 5th March @ 08:30 pm

Sami, Mar 5, 2011 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 73

Hi Brian,

it was very good, I enjoyed it a lot! The club is oen of those places that you have  to know abotu, there is no way you could just come across it, and even though it is loud technoey music which not everybody enjoys, it is a pretty cool place which stays open all night :-)

Hi Brian,

it was very good, I enjoyed it a lot! The club is oen of those places that you have  to know abotu, there is no way you could just come across it, and even though it is loud technoey music which not everybody enjoys, it is a pretty cool place which stays open all night :-)

Patrizia P, Mar 7, 2011 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 74

I look forward to a night out with y'all folks - let me know - I need to party - some place with hot girls will work

I look forward to a night out with y'all folks - let me know - I need to party - some place with hot girls will work

Omar P, Mar 7, 2011 @ 14:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 75

Hi everyone,

I have been here for two weeks now. If you plan another get-together, I'd be glad to join you.

Hi everyone,

I have been here for two weeks now. If you plan another get-together, I'd be glad to join you.

Bianca M, Mar 10, 2011 @ 22:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 76

hello all,

i'm living in Brig - about an hour away from Bern. Not much of a younger expat crowd here so interested in meeting random people and doing random things. If anyone wants to plan something during the day, or whatever, on the weekends give me a shout.

hello all,

i'm living in Brig - about an hour away from Bern. Not much of a younger expat crowd here so interested in meeting random people and doing random things. If anyone wants to plan something during the day, or whatever, on the weekends give me a shout.

Jennifer H, Mar 18, 2011 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 77

Hey Party goers. Tonight there is a 80s evening happening at Bierhubeli, Bern I'm going with a friend, would be glad to have more to join us. We'll be there from 23.00! Text me if interested 0765801640.

Hey Party goers. Tonight there is a 80s evening happening at Bierhubeli, Bern I'm going with a friend, would be glad to have more to join us. We'll be there from 23.00! Text me if interested 0765801640.

Jean-Pierre Kim, Mar 19, 2011 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 78

Come to the over 25s party night at the Bierhubeli next Saturday!

Come to the over 25s party night at the Bierhubeli next Saturday!

Jean-Pierre Kim, Mar 20, 2011 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 79

Hi everyone,

Mar 10, 11 22:24

Hi Bianca, 

Nice to see you here. Why don't you come to the over 25s next Saturday at the Bierhubeli?

JP

Hi Bianca, 

Nice to see you here. Why don't you come to the over 25s next Saturday at the Bierhubeli?

JP

Jean-Pierre Kim, Mar 20, 2011 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 80

Hi all,

I haven't seen you guys in aaaaages!

Drinks tomorrow evening? How about the  Kornhaus Keller at let's say 6.30 -7ish?

P*

Hi all,

I haven't seen you guys in aaaaages!

Drinks tomorrow evening? How about the  Kornhaus Keller at let's say 6.30 -7ish?

P*

Patrizia P, Apr 7, 2011 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 81

Sounds great! How about the Rosengarten instead? Nice view + I've never been there before

Sounds great! How about the Rosengarten instead? Nice view + I've never been there before

Jean-Pierre Kim, Apr 8, 2011 @ 15:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 82

Sure! Will have to find out where it is though

Sure! Will have to find out where it is though

Patrizia P, Apr 8, 2011 @ 15:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 84

jean pierre - how old r u dude? u do the most lamest and saddest things...

jean pierre - how old r u dude? u do the most lamest and saddest things...

Omar P, May 4, 2011 @ 11:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 85

As always, there are activities for English speakers in Berne on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc You are welcome to join and look for friends there. Example: English books and British food at St Ursula Chuch Basaar on Saturday 21 May.

Graham / Moderator (no more in 18-30 group!)

As always, there are activities for English speakers in Berne on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc You are welcome to join and look for friends there. Example: English books and British food at St Ursula Chuch Basaar on Saturday 21 May.

Graham / Moderator (no more in 18-30 group!)

grahamtritt, May 17, 2011 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 86

Hey everyone,

I am new to Berne. I moved here a couple of weeks ago and I am looking to discover the city, the outdoors and the nightlife. Anyone would like to gather this weekend or the next one?

Cheers,

Alex

Hey everyone,

I am new to Berne. I moved here a couple of weeks ago and I am looking to discover the city, the outdoors and the nightlife. Anyone would like to gather this weekend or the next one?

Cheers,

Alex

Alex B, May 21, 2011 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 87

Hi Alex. There is a glocals meeting for people in Bern on the 31st May if you search in the activities. Might be a good way to meet up with some new people. I would love to have a meet up one weekend, but unfortunatley have plans today and next weekend as well, but if there is any sort of gathering in the future, would love to! :)

Hi Alex. There is a glocals meeting for people in Bern on the 31st May if you search in the activities. Might be a good way to meet up with some new people. I would love to have a meet up one weekend, but unfortunatley have plans today and next weekend as well, but if there is any sort of gathering in the future, would love to! :)

Louise P, May 22, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 88

Hey Louise,

Thanks for your answer. I saw the meeting on the 31st and already signed in, so let's meet there and organise something for another weekend.

Other than that,is there anyone here interested in going for a drink on Saturday (28.05)?

Hey Louise,

Thanks for your answer. I saw the meeting on the 31st and already signed in, so let's meet there and organise something for another weekend.

Other than that,is there anyone here interested in going for a drink on Saturday (28.05)?

Alex B, May 24, 2011 @ 22:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 89

Hey Alex - how about a beer or two tonight 27.05 ? 

Hey Alex - how about a beer or two tonight 27.05 ? 

Jake Keller, May 27, 2011 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 90

Hey Jake,

Drinks sound good. I just came home from work, so I would love to go out. Where and what time?

See you later.

Hey Jake,

Drinks sound good. I just came home from work, so I would love to go out. Where and what time?

See you later.

Alex B, May 27, 2011 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 91

How about 10pm at Zytglogge - the we can go to the Kreissaal or Kornhaus or what ever. My Handy for SMS 079 460 70 24.  Time and destination ok for you ? 

See ya

Jake+

How about 10pm at Zytglogge - the we can go to the Kreissaal or Kornhaus or what ever. My Handy for SMS 079 460 70 24.  Time and destination ok for you ? 

See ya

Jake+

Jake Keller, May 27, 2011 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 92

Hi Alex (and everyone else!) sorry, only just seen your posts, but yeah deff up for a drink or something some time. I was going to go to the glocals meet up in Bern tonight, but am so full of a cold, it would have not been pleasent sneezing over every new person I met, so I decided against going.....plus the weather is awful as well, which is also not good but hey ho! Hopefully will be able to dohe next meet up! :)

Hi Alex (and everyone else!) sorry, only just seen your posts, but yeah deff up for a drink or something some time. I was going to go to the glocals meet up in Bern tonight, but am so full of a cold, it would have not been pleasent sneezing over every new person I met, so I decided against going.....plus the weather is awful as well, which is also not good but hey ho! Hopefully will be able to dohe next meet up! :)

Louise P, May 31, 2011 @ 19:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 93

Here we are again with this old post which seems to be working so well for setting up impromptu afterwork drinks.

Anybody out there for a pre-weekend drinks session? Say 8ish at the city beach which I haven't seen yet?  

Here we are again with this old post which seems to be working so well for setting up impromptu afterwork drinks.

Anybody out there for a pre-weekend drinks session? Say 8ish at the city beach which I haven't seen yet?  

Patrizia P, Jun 23, 2011 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 94

Hey Patrizia and anybody else, join me at the Markthalle this eve from 19.30 for drinks and /or food.

JP

Hey Patrizia and anybody else, join me at the Markthalle this eve from 19.30 for drinks and /or food.

JP

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jun 24, 2011 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 95

Cinema tonight? 

Rien a Declarer 21.00 Bubenberg cinema.

Its a film about cultural similarities and differences between Belgium and Northern France. By and with Danny Boon who also did Bienvenue chez les Chtis. It’s a comedy.

Shall we meet at 20.30 at the doors? 

Cinema tonight? 

Rien a Declarer 21.00 Bubenberg cinema.

Its a film about cultural similarities and differences between Belgium and Northern France. By and with Danny Boon who also did Bienvenue chez les Chtis. It’s a comedy.

Shall we meet at 20.30 at the doors? 

Jean-Pierre Kim, Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 96

oh... dont forget our glocals BERN - New Members Meet

Tuesday, 28th June...

In a garden/terrase at Hotel Allegro.

Cheers, Ehsaan

oh... dont forget our glocals BERN - New Members Meet

Tuesday, 28th June...

In a garden/terrase at Hotel Allegro.

Cheers, Ehsaan

Ehsaan, Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 97

Hey!

I´m new in Bern!! From Portugal :)

If someone wants to go for a drink or something just let me know!

Pedro.

Hey!

I´m new in Bern!! From Portugal :)

If someone wants to go for a drink or something just let me know!

Pedro.

Pedro Sebastião, Nov 20, 2011 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 98

Hi everyone!

I am new in the forum, but not new in Bern.

Just checking if being spontaneous works here.

So what about a drink/concert/dancing/whatever TONIGHT?

Mara

Hi everyone!

I am new in the forum, but not new in Bern.

Just checking if being spontaneous works here.

So what about a drink/concert/dancing/whatever TONIGHT?

Mara

Mariam H, Dec 2, 2011 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 99

Hi Mara, Pedro and Daniel

I'm going out tomorrow eve to Du Theatre for a Club night if you want to join. The event is posted. Also make sure you make it to the weekly drinks on Tuesday that I and Betty Couto run. 

See you soon.

JP

Hi Mara, Pedro and Daniel

I'm going out tomorrow eve to Du Theatre for a Club night if you want to join. The event is posted. Also make sure you make it to the weekly drinks on Tuesday that I and Betty Couto run. 

See you soon.

JP

Jean-Pierre Kim, Dec 2, 2011 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 100

Thank you for answering Jean-Pierre!

I am away tomorrow, but could you please let me know a bit more about Tuesday drinks events? Did not find it, sorry :(

cheers,

Mara

Thank you for answering Jean-Pierre!

I am away tomorrow, but could you please let me know a bit more about Tuesday drinks events? Did not find it, sorry :(

cheers,

Mara

Mariam H, Dec 2, 2011 @ 17:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 101

Hi, the International Club is meeting at Rest Santorini in the Matte at 1830 - but the age average is more than 30. Then, the www.englishclub.ch is open from 2000 to midnight. There is an interesting Espteric/Naturalhealing fair on Saturday and Sunday - they are practicing levitating tonight Friday, can can help you talk to old friends on Saturday, even if they are dead! http://www.esonaturamesse.com/home/index.php?menuid=21

>The English club does have young people in it - I'm going to meet up with a bunch. It used to be pretty old, but now, it is quite young!

Hi, the International Club is meeting at Rest Santorini in the Matte at 1830 - but the age average is more than 30. Then, the www.englishclub.ch is open from 2000 to midnight. There is an interesting Espteric/Naturalhealing fair on Saturday and Sunday - they are practicing levitating tonight Friday, can can help you talk to old friends on Saturday, even if they are dead! http://www.esonaturamesse.com/home/index.php?menuid=21

>The English club does have young people in it - I'm going to meet up with a bunch. It used to be pretty old, but now, it is quite young!

grahamtritt, Dec 2, 2011 @ 17:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 102

Wow, thank you, didn't know about that place.

So, if at least one person wants to join - tonight at 21.00 at the English club! We could move on somewhere else later.

Let me know by 20.30.

Mara

Wow, thank you, didn't know about that place.

So, if at least one person wants to join - tonight at 21.00 at the English club! We could move on somewhere else later.

Let me know by 20.30.

Mara

Mariam H, Dec 2, 2011 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 103

Next Tuesday.Just posted.

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/bern/42027.htm

Next Tuesday.Just posted.

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/bern/42027.htm

Jean-Pierre Kim, Dec 2, 2011 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 104

Hi Mariam!

I´m free tonight! But just after 23h.

If you wanna meet just leave your number and i´ll call u!

Hi Mariam!

I´m free tonight! But just after 23h.

If you wanna meet just leave your number and i´ll call u!

Pedro Sebastião, Dec 2, 2011 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 105

Hi!

I will be moving to Bern soon for work, anyone can tell me a bit of the city? Good areas to look for an appartment, things to do? Do you have a group? Thanks a lot.

Hoping to meet you soon

Maria.

Hi!

I will be moving to Bern soon for work, anyone can tell me a bit of the city? Good areas to look for an appartment, things to do? Do you have a group? Thanks a lot.

Hoping to meet you soon

Maria.

floreta, Feb 1, 2012 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 106

Hi Maria,

We have a group called - "Bern - Parties and get togethers"
There are weekly drinks organized every Tuesday.. Just come along and you will meet some people who are out almost every night ;)

good place to start.. I am sure some of them can also give you tips on accomodation etc.

Below is the link to the group..

http://www.glocals.com/#/groups/bern/bern-weekly-drinks-and-get-together-group.htm

regards, Ehsaan

Hi Maria,

We have a group called - "Bern - Parties and get togethers"
There are weekly drinks organized every Tuesday.. Just come along and you will meet some people who are out almost every night ;)

good place to start.. I am sure some of them can also give you tips on accomodation etc.

Below is the link to the group..

http://www.glocals.com/#/groups/bern/bern-weekly-drinks-and-get-together-group.htm

regards, Ehsaan

Ehsaan, Feb 1, 2012 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 107

Great! Thanks, just joined the group ! Can't wait to meet you next Tuesday.

Great! Thanks, just joined the group ! Can't wait to meet you next Tuesday.

floreta, Feb 1, 2012 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 108

Events of all sorts are regularly advertised on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc/ 

Wednesday 8 Couch Surfing meeting in Musigbistrot
Thursday 9: 2000 Italian cafe for learners and speakers
http://www.meetup.com/MeetUp-Bern/events/51520542/
Thursday 9: from 2000 www.englishclub.ch open
Friday 10: from 2000 www.englishclub.ch open
Saturday 11: 1400 Guided tour Paul Klee hilarious
The child within Klee http://www.paulkleezentrum.ch/ww/en/pub/web_root.cfm
Sunday 12: Ski day Meetup with Shawn to Lenk
http://www.meetup.com/MeetUp-Bern/events/50981692/
Sunday 12: Sledding with Couch Surfing
Monday 13: 1845-2130 Toastmasters Berne all welcome
Tuesday 14: 1630-1800 Cool Kids Art workshop seen below
Tuesday 14: 1900, ICB talk on Social Media, reply for info
Tuesday 14: 1930 Glocals Drinks in Turnhalle
Wednesday 15: Rose Garden Book Club "Heart of Darkness"
Wednesday 15: Couch Surfers weekly meeting
Thursday 16: ICB Spanish cafe for learners and speakers
Saturday 18: 1030-1200 Cool Kids Art workshop

Events of all sorts are regularly advertised on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc/ 

Wednesday 8 Couch Surfing meeting in Musigbistrot
Thursday 9: 2000 Italian cafe for learners and speakers
http://www.meetup.com/MeetUp-Bern/events/51520542/
Thursday 9: from 2000 www.englishclub.ch open
Friday 10: from 2000 www.englishclub.ch open
Saturday 11: 1400 Guided tour Paul Klee hilarious
The child within Klee http://www.paulkleezentrum.ch/ww/en/pub/web_root.cfm
Sunday 12: Ski day Meetup with Shawn to Lenk
http://www.meetup.com/MeetUp-Bern/events/50981692/
Sunday 12: Sledding with Couch Surfing
Monday 13: 1845-2130 Toastmasters Berne all welcome
Tuesday 14: 1630-1800 Cool Kids Art workshop seen below
Tuesday 14: 1900, ICB talk on Social Media, reply for info
Tuesday 14: 1930 Glocals Drinks in Turnhalle
Wednesday 15: Rose Garden Book Club "Heart of Darkness"
Wednesday 15: Couch Surfers weekly meeting
Thursday 16: ICB Spanish cafe for learners and speakers
Saturday 18: 1030-1200 Cool Kids Art workshop

grahamtritt, Feb 9, 2012 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 109

Events of all sorts for English speakers in Berne are regularly advertised on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc/ 

Tuesday 28 1930 International Club planning meeting

Tuesday 28 1930 Glocals drinks
Wednesday 29 1800 Americans in Switzerland Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday 29 1900 German learners cafe
Wednesday 29 2000 Couch Surfers meeting

Thursday and Friday www.englishclub.ch open from 2000
Friday March 2 1900 Talk on Smartphone and Tablet Security

Saturday 3 March 1000–1400 Book & Food Sale St Ursula’s Church
10000 ENGLISH BOOKS CDS AND DVDS ON SALE, GOOD BRIT FOOD

Saturday, March 3, 1900 Pub crawl in white II
Sunday March 4, 0800 let's go skiing with Shawn
Sunday March 4 1400 Discussion group at Rosengarten
Sunday 4 March 1300 Planning for a day of spirituality
Saturday 24 March, Greek Dinner - reserve now
Sunday 25 March, Canadian Brunch - reserve now
Saturday 31 March glocals party - 1000 members in Berne

Events of all sorts for English speakers in Berne are regularly advertised on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swisscc/ 

Tuesday 28 1930 International Club planning meeting

Tuesday 28 1930 Glocals drinks
Wednesday 29 1800 Americans in Switzerland Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday 29 1900 German learners cafe
Wednesday 29 2000 Couch Surfers meeting

Thursday and Friday www.englishclub.ch open from 2000
Friday March 2 1900 Talk on Smartphone and Tablet Security

Saturday 3 March 1000–1400 Book & Food Sale St Ursula’s Church
10000 ENGLISH BOOKS CDS AND DVDS ON SALE, GOOD BRIT FOOD

Saturday, March 3, 1900 Pub crawl in white II
Sunday March 4, 0800 let's go skiing with Shawn
Sunday March 4 1400 Discussion group at Rosengarten
Sunday 4 March 1300 Planning for a day of spirituality
Saturday 24 March, Greek Dinner - reserve now
Sunday 25 March, Canadian Brunch - reserve now
Saturday 31 March glocals party - 1000 members in Berne

grahamtritt, Feb 28, 2012 @ 06:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 110

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I would love to meet with you!

Just write me when and where:)

Greetings,

Magdalena

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I would love to meet with you!

Just write me when and where:)

Greetings,

Magdalena

magdalena k, Feb 29, 2012 @ 23:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 111

Hi, Glocals on Tuesday and Saturday would be best. 

And at the books sale on Saturday you can also meet lots of people (mostly over 20!). Ask someone to point me out and come and say hallo.

On Sunday I expect to meet Polish friend Jan Sliwa at the talks.

Graham

Hi, Glocals on Tuesday and Saturday would be best. 

And at the books sale on Saturday you can also meet lots of people (mostly over 20!). Ask someone to point me out and come and say hallo.

On Sunday I expect to meet Polish friend Jan Sliwa at the talks.

Graham

grahamtritt, Feb 29, 2012 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 112

Hi All,

Let's meet for party.

I'm in!