Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Accomodation: suggestion - opportunities

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Accomodation: suggestion - opportunities

Hello,

I am an Italian researching who will move in Bern in next April.

For this reason I will obviuosly need an accomodation. I actually have one temporary room until april 28 but I am still looking for an apartament or at least a single room in shared apartment. Since the accomodation is the first step to start living in Bern and this will be my first life period abroad (excluding vacations or work travels) I would ask to you if you have any suggestion about:

-          Areas: I would prefer not far from the centre (2-4km) but I can adapt. I saw it is easy to move with bikes, as first impression. Do you suggest some neighbourhood in particular?

-          What is a fair rent price in your opinion? let say for a 1 bedroom + livingroom/kitchen apartment (Suited for 1 person) or for a single room in a shared flat? I would also like the idea of livingwith some other people to learn swiss-german/german.

-          Do you know anyone sarching for roommate or renting small apartment?

-          what is the most common contract type in Switzerland? I herad about intermediate agencies providing furnished room/apartments. What about private landlords contracts?

Thank you in advnace!

I will be glad in the next future to discover opportunities and initiative ther ein Bern as soon as I will be fine with the accomodation.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am an Italian researching who will move in Bern in next April.

For this reason I will obviuosly need an accomodation. I actually have one temporary room until april 28 but I am still looking for an apartament or at least a single room in shared apartment. Since the accomodation is the first step to start living in Bern and this will be my first life period abroad (excluding vacations or work travels) I would ask to you if you have any suggestion about:

-          Areas: I would prefer not far from the centre (2-4km) but I can adapt. I saw it is easy to move with bikes, as first impression. Do you suggest some neighbourhood in particular?

-          What is a fair rent price in your opinion? let say for a 1 bedroom + livingroom/kitchen apartment (Suited for 1 person) or for a single room in a shared flat? I would also like the idea of livingwith some other people to learn swiss-german/german.

-          Do you know anyone sarching for roommate or renting small apartment?

-          what is the most common contract type in Switzerland? I herad about intermediate agencies providing furnished room/apartments. What about private landlords contracts?

Thank you in advnace!

I will be glad in the next future to discover opportunities and initiative ther ein Bern as soon as I will be fine with the accomodation.

Emanuele MMar 21, 2011 @ 09:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2009 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2009 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form