Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > CH moving costs

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
CH moving costs

Just moaning.....when I moved from the UK to CH....I remember thinking the costs was so reasonable considering they were dismantling, loading, unloading, etc....ok, a bunch of roughshods from Manchester nearly getting into a brawl with my branch new Swiss neighbours.....another thread.

fast forward 2 years laters moving again but within CH this time.  The cost?? Unspeakable.  Laughable.  Utter misery.  

The text you are quoting:

Just moaning.....when I moved from the UK to CH....I remember thinking the costs was so reasonable considering they were dismantling, loading, unloading, etc....ok, a bunch of roughshods from Manchester nearly getting into a brawl with my branch new Swiss neighbours.....another thread.

fast forward 2 years laters moving again but within CH this time.  The cost?? Unspeakable.  Laughable.  Utter misery.  

Maddy VFeb 11, 2014 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3076 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: CH moving costs
Post 1

Hello,

Our company can propose you free quotations.

www.easy-cargo.ch

Hello,

Our company can propose you free quotations.

www.easy-cargo.ch

Ricardo Bastos, Jan 20, 2017 @ 17:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: CH moving costs
Post 2

Feb 11, 14 19:41

Ah........but look at the salary you are earning

Ah........but look at the salary you are earning

sheila c, Jun 19, 2017 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3076 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form