Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Cat sitter for Jan-Feb 2014

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cat sitter for Jan-Feb 2014

I will be travelling in January and February 2014 and need to find accomodation for my cat. Kennels are not ideal as she hates with all of herself other cats (sigh), so I am looking for other solutions.

She is an old cat who won't scratch furniture or hunt. She gets used to new surroundings very quickly and is very friendly to humans. Dogs are ok as long as they behave. She is used to being able to go outside, but she'll happily curl on laps, beds or sofas for hours on end. She is very vocal, meaning she will frequently miaow, especially when she wants someone to open a tap so that she can drink running water.

If you'd like to have a little single-cat kennel side business for a couple of months next year, get in touch.

Patrizia

The text you are quoting:

I will be travelling in January and February 2014 and need to find accomodation for my cat. Kennels are not ideal as she hates with all of herself other cats (sigh), so I am looking for other solutions.

She is an old cat who won't scratch furniture or hunt. She gets used to new surroundings very quickly and is very friendly to humans. Dogs are ok as long as they behave. She is used to being able to go outside, but she'll happily curl on laps, beds or sofas for hours on end. She is very vocal, meaning she will frequently miaow, especially when she wants someone to open a tap so that she can drink running water.

If you'd like to have a little single-cat kennel side business for a couple of months next year, get in touch.

Patrizia

Patrizia PAug 9, 2013 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2806 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cat sitter for Jan-Feb 2014
Post 1

Hi Patrizia,

Your Cat and I would have lots of fun together I have 4 of them back home in Cyprus :-) 

If I am still around ( its cold here prefer the sun in cyprus ) I would gladly take her - I may have to stay and work - I hope :-) 

But hope you find someone I love my animals so I know your concern :-) 

have a great weekend,

Cat

Hi Patrizia,

Your Cat and I would have lots of fun together I have 4 of them back home in Cyprus :-) 

If I am still around ( its cold here prefer the sun in cyprus ) I would gladly take her - I may have to stay and work - I hope :-) 

But hope you find someone I love my animals so I know your concern :-) 

have a great weekend,

Cat

Cat D, Aug 18, 2013 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Patrizia,

I live in Fribourg with my GF and could take care of your cat. I used to have one and sure miss the company. I live in a 3 1/2 flat with no access to the garden though. Do have a balcony. Drop me a line if you want to chat over coffee or visit the place. David

Hi Patrizia,

I live in Fribourg with my GF and could take care of your cat. I used to have one and sure miss the company. I live in a 3 1/2 flat with no access to the garden though. Do have a balcony. Drop me a line if you want to chat over coffee or visit the place. David

David A, Sep 1, 2013 @ 23:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Patrizia,

My friend found a great solution ( cat-sitter) for her just one week ago on the jacando.com She has been looking on many forums and options, and jacando was the most reasonable price and quality, because it is a marketplace where you decide how much you are ready to pay, and the community reacts on your post. You can check the reviews and background of the people, and that doesn't cost you anything. I used jacadno to find a handyman and cleaning support for my apartament, I was truly facinated by the concept and easinest of the process.

Good luck.

Lidia

Hi Patrizia,

My friend found a great solution ( cat-sitter) for her just one week ago on the jacando.com She has been looking on many forums and options, and jacando was the most reasonable price and quality, because it is a marketplace where you decide how much you are ready to pay, and the community reacts on your post. You can check the reviews and background of the people, and that doesn't cost you anything. I used jacadno to find a handyman and cleaning support for my apartament, I was truly facinated by the concept and easinest of the process.

Good luck.

Lidia

Lidia J, Oct 29, 2013 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2806 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form