Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Doctor in Bernex

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Doctor in Bernex
I am new to Geneva and would like to have a recommendation for a doctor and or dentist in or around Bernex.
The text you are quoting:
I am new to Geneva and would like to have a recommendation for a doctor and or dentist in or around Bernex.
EvelynAug 20, 2007 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2442 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Doctor in Bernex
Post 1
Hi there,
Well, I think is better to have a look at the 'Annuaire T?l?phonique' (directory) and you will find a doctor easily.

Good luck!:)
Hi there,
Well, I think is better to have a look at the 'Annuaire T?l?phonique' (directory) and you will find a doctor easily.

Good luck!:)

javieryep, Aug 20, 2007 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Anyone can check out the phone book, but Evelyn was asking for a recommendation! That's a totally different thing...
Anyone can check out the phone book, but Evelyn was asking for a recommendation! That's a totally different thing...
jogeneva, Aug 21, 2007 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
You are right, they are totally different things, my answer was in the direction that recommend a doctor can be some kind of a 'not recommended' thing to do, since my doctor can be good for me and my expectations, that could not match yours (evelin's expectations).
You are right, they are totally different things, my answer was in the direction that recommend a doctor can be some kind of a 'not recommended' thing to do, since my doctor can be good for me and my expectations, that could not match yours (evelin's expectations).
javieryep, Aug 21, 2007 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
chek out the exclusive offers page on glocals.. there is an offer by a dentaire.. two of my friends have gone there and they have found it pretty good.
chek out the exclusive offers page on glocals.. there is an offer by a dentaire.. two of my friends have gone there and they have found it pretty good.
kimerton, Aug 21, 2007 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi - I have only needed to go to the doctor once since being here but I went to Dr Richard Somner in Bernex who speaks english and actually phoned me a couple of days after to check how I was doing. (Unheard of in the UK!!) At the moment I can't find his number but as soon as I do I will post it
Hi - I have only needed to go to the doctor once since being here but I went to Dr Richard Somner in Bernex who speaks english and actually phoned me a couple of days after to check how I was doing. (Unheard of in the UK!!) At the moment I can't find his number but as soon as I do I will post it
pazzer, Aug 22, 2007 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2442 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form