Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Free Life Coaching Sessions

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free Life Coaching Sessions

Hello, 

As I'm preparing my certification as life coach, I'm looking for curious people to be coached as per Daniel Sanogueira's method "WeCreate". 

info under: http://www.danielsanogueira.com/

You might have seen/attended the free introductory workshop lead by Karine and Alessia under "things to do".

1st session is about 1h-1h30 and following about 1h.

It's free and it should be in Bern or close environment. If you're interested im looking forward to receive a message ;)

Cheers!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, 

As I'm preparing my certification as life coach, I'm looking for curious people to be coached as per Daniel Sanogueira's method "WeCreate". 

info under: http://www.danielsanogueira.com/

You might have seen/attended the free introductory workshop lead by Karine and Alessia under "things to do".

1st session is about 1h-1h30 and following about 1h.

It's free and it should be in Bern or close environment. If you're interested im looking forward to receive a message ;)

Cheers!

Simon JJul 6, 2014 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2261 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Free Life Coaching Sessions
Post 1

Hi Simon,

What kind of coaching do you offer ?

Hi Simon,

What kind of coaching do you offer ?

Guillaume S, Jul 22, 2014 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

For some reason, Switzerland and Geneva in particular seem full of 'coaches', a figure I did not even know existed before I came here.

Just to hijack this thread a bit, are there really that many people around here who need to pay somebody to be told how to live their life or do their job?

What is your target demographic like? I'm curious.

For some reason, Switzerland and Geneva in particular seem full of 'coaches', a figure I did not even know existed before I came here.

Just to hijack this thread a bit, are there really that many people around here who need to pay somebody to be told how to live their life or do their job?

What is your target demographic like? I'm curious.

Paul D, Jul 22, 2014 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

@ Guillaume:

Please correct me if im wrong but would you like to know which area the coaching would be?

In a coaching relationship you are in the seat of power and can proactively direct your life in the direction you want to go.  In any area, career, relationship, health, community etc. You determine what that is. So coaching can be for every person, regardless of their education, age, life situation.

If you're interested or/and would like to know more, please send me a PM.

@ Paul:

Im always in favour of a good hijacking ;) Since my career is leading somewhere else im not doing it professionally and doing it for free (as i mentioned it already above^^) so if you're interested in exact demographics i can give you the contacts of more experienced and professional coaches to answer your question more exactly. But as i said already to Guillaume, its made for (and also used by) a wide range of people regardless age, wealth, education, gender, cultural background etc.

Just shortly to clarify:"somebody who gets paid to tell you how to do your job/life etc." isn't a coach, that would be more of a consultant. A consultant asks questions to uncover issues, analyzes and prescribes his client(s) a specific course of action.

A coach asks questions to help the client to discover their own answers that will help them achieve their goals and through accountability supports to ensure follow-through to furfill the clients goals.

Is it worth the money? well it's a service some people offer for a certain price and some people would like to use it and some dont. I dont even know how much professional coaches charge, that probably varies a lot. I got coached before by someone (for free, im still mainly a student^^) and even if i think i also would have a good life without those sessions, it was very useful for me and helped me to solve my "problems" and to achieve my own personal goals.

I hope I could answer your questions guys,

just to make sure: I dont charge money from anyone and I wont tell you how to live your life ;)

@ Guillaume:

Please correct me if im wrong but would you like to know which area the coaching would be?

In a coaching relationship you are in the seat of power and can proactively direct your life in the direction you want to go.  In any area, career, relationship, health, community etc. You determine what that is. So coaching can be for every person, regardless of their education, age, life situation.

If you're interested or/and would like to know more, please send me a PM.

@ Paul:

Im always in favour of a good hijacking ;) Since my career is leading somewhere else im not doing it professionally and doing it for free (as i mentioned it already above^^) so if you're interested in exact demographics i can give you the contacts of more experienced and professional coaches to answer your question more exactly. But as i said already to Guillaume, its made for (and also used by) a wide range of people regardless age, wealth, education, gender, cultural background etc.

Just shortly to clarify:"somebody who gets paid to tell you how to do your job/life etc." isn't a coach, that would be more of a consultant. A consultant asks questions to uncover issues, analyzes and prescribes his client(s) a specific course of action.

A coach asks questions to help the client to discover their own answers that will help them achieve their goals and through accountability supports to ensure follow-through to furfill the clients goals.

Is it worth the money? well it's a service some people offer for a certain price and some people would like to use it and some dont. I dont even know how much professional coaches charge, that probably varies a lot. I got coached before by someone (for free, im still mainly a student^^) and even if i think i also would have a good life without those sessions, it was very useful for me and helped me to solve my "problems" and to achieve my own personal goals.

I hope I could answer your questions guys,

just to make sure: I dont charge money from anyone and I wont tell you how to live your life ;)

Simon J, Jul 22, 2014 @ 20:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2261 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form